44: {BIG HOMIES}

This chapter is all over the place, I'm far from proud. Had to pull shit outta my ass last minute...

31st sunday
TRENTEN QUINTO WORKS - 15

We all was gathered around Brook in a circle, dancing and singing the rhythm to the kids song for Chicago who was in her hand.

"If she live with her grandma she a hoe." *Clap* *Clap*

"Now sing along baby." I nudged her.

"If she live with her grandma and her parents not around, if she live with her grandma she a hoe." *Clap* *Clap*

"Akekeke, so fucking funny." Brooklyn said sarcastically. We looked around at each other and laughed as she got up and walked away.

"Let us take him for the day." Jaice suggested, she turned and sized us with a stank face.

"I'm not letting a bunch of little boys watch a baby. Not a decision I'll be making." She scoffed, I took offense that she didn't take us for the responsible type.

"That shit light weight to us." I waved her knowing we could do that shit with no effort.

"Alright bet." She went somewhere in the back and came back with a car seat occupied by a diaper bag and Chicago in the other hand.

"Here ya go." She handed me Chi, Jai the bag and Robert the car seat. She walked us out the house with a smart ass attitude radiating off of her.

Robert put the car seat in the backseat but he struggled, we looked at Brook for help and she shrugged. Jaice helped as Chi watched entertained. It took four minutes but they got it.

I strapped him in and we all got in the car. We waved goodbye to Brook then pulled off.

"Chi we finna get it crumped in here." Jaice played some Mickey Mouse rap. "I pull out my musketeer and go ham, sprayering the block up." We proceeded to sing the whole song word from word.

"Y'all niggas some goofys', don't go as hard as my dog though. My nigga he'll shoot ya. Dingo roofless packing." I danced and got Chi turnt with me in the back.

"My bitch we call her Minnie, she scream out Toodles when I'm deep inside a (when I'm hitting it). Got my last name, mouseyssss bitch." We all sung the ending loud and he smiled.

"Free Pete he got caught with a pistol, running maneuvers. (Free all the locked opps for we can use the dumped pistol on em)." A hint of British was coming in from doing the Mickey Mouse voice.

"Daisy and Donald they ducking the feds, like Bonnie and Clyde they never gone squeal, shot a nigga in the damn head." The car jumped over the speed bump as we threw up gun signs.

"Pluto be moving that dog food, he a goon for the real niggas. He look up to his big homies, he's abnormal with the looks on em. Don't know why they play em (why they played em)." Robert started to throw up set as he drove.

"We call it clubhouse, might know that it's trapped out. We use it as a gang house, where we learn how the shapes ship out." We sung the melody of Mickey Mouse with a lower voice.

"All my niggas gone ride outttt, fuck about the jakes on em. We all gone slide outttt, solving mysteries, have shit to eat now. Call it pushing rocks. At the end of the day we peacemakers!" We ended it out on a bang while passing through three green lights in a row.

Chicago was kicking his feet and laughing so he seemed to like it. We drove to the baby club where it gets active for the little ones. AKA, the McDonald's playhouse.

"You might be the youngest Pissy up in here." Robert pointed out as we walked inside. He eyed the other little kids before pointing to a slide.

I went there and as I was finna go down a little boy kicked me in the back of the head. "Bitch where the fuck is ya moms at?" I mugged at him.

He stood there with an evil grin, a big scary looking dude popped up behind him outta nowhere. My eyes widened before I quickly when down the slide.

"Weeeee." I called out. When we got down the slide the dude was there, looking at me with a death stare.

"My nephew wanted to say sorry." He said duly pushing the boy that kicked me in the back of my head in front of him, "sorry." He shook his head no.

"You the one that kilt that east side dude?" He asked me, I shook my head, "he was my opp, I wanna thank you for that but first I need a ride." Even though I responded no he continued.

"Okay." I stood, he followed me wherever I went, "my name Purple, his name Teal. I just need to go by my momma house." I lost him walking into the restaurant area, and going to a booth where Jai was.

"You know April, June and August? I think they cousin following me." I referred to the gang of brothers who all locked up for murder.

They was RJ cool peoples, but I ain't know em all that much. The dude came up behind me, "I need a ride."

I was in between Chi and Purple who had Teal on his lap, who had his feet kicked up on me like my legs were a table.

"She put the pussy on my face, tryna blind me." RJ cranked the music up, I reached for the volume bottom and turned it all way down. Everything stayed silent for the remainder of the ride.

"This little Silver and Gold, this my momma Red." We was at his crib now, and he was introducing us to his peoples. RJ grabbed Chi out my hands and put him in the play pin with Silver and Gold.

I quickly got him out, not liking the way them kids looked. "This Pinky." He pointed to a pink dyed Chihuahua. It started to bark and growl at me.

He was showing me all this for no reason, he seemed delayed. I wanted to leave but I was too scared, he was big and scary.

32nd saturday
AMIRI SADDY COOLEST - 20

"Mother fuckers should not be having kids unless they is of drinking age." My sister Possum said as she looked at Ne in my arms.

"The drinking age in some places is 14." Noah mentioned, staying positive. "We not in those some places." Possum had to be a possum.

"Why the fuck you wearying 'bout what we doing?" I had to be the cat because we grown as fuck, and can do what we want.

"Let's go." I walked out my parents house and to the car with Noah trailing behind me. I strapped Ne in as he got in the driver seat.

-

We pulled up to some random person house, "we finna go in here so I can see my big homie." He got out and I followed.

We knocked on the door and a little girl opened, she sized us before shrugging and letting us in.

"Who that-" This young boy looked at us from where he was sitting on the couch with a familiar little girl on his lap. The girl quickly got off and Noah had a shock expression on his face.

"Trinity, so you be- I'm finna call grandma." The little boy got up and claimed behind the couch. Trinity didn't have nothing to say. I remember Noah telling me about her.

"Mike! Brooklyn!" He shouted out walking up the steps. I didn't know what else to do but follow him. He walked into a boys room, "so you got my niece on there with a boy by themselves?"

"Why is you here?" The girl seemed confused "I want you to meet good cuzzo." He pointed to Ne in my hands. Her eyebrows furrowed before we moved on.

"Eliana." He walked into a woman room who had a baby in her hand, she froze for a minute, "Noah?" He nodded, "Mike in the bathroom." She pointed. He went there and I waved at her.

I was so lost right now.

"My nigga, aye we finna smoke a joint! Haven't saw you in ages bitch!" They walked out the bathroom then the room.

"You can stay I guess." The woman laughed and I sat on her bed.