34: {WOOPLE}

23rd saturday BROOKLYN JASIAH ALI - 16

23rd saturday
BROOKLYN JASIAH ALI - 16

"My name is Trenten but my best friend call me Ten." He sung as I danced a little on stage with him and people partied in the crowd.

"Mo-Ten that my mother fucking father so we stepin shit." The crowd followed along with what he was staying.

"Who y'all love?" He asked, the stage time coming to an end soon. The show lasted a good twenty minutes with RJ rapping a few songs and people in the crowd picking songs to play.

"TRENTEN WHO BEST FRIEND CALL HIM TEN!" They answered and I sorta laughed since they looked at me during the best friend.

"Now y'all ask me." He pointed.

"WHO YOU LOVE TRENTEN?" They asked him and I wanted to get weak because of the sync they were in.

"Y'all already know who. It's you all duh." He giggled causing awes and cockiness in response.

"Y'all stay real, stay the truth. It's peace out for now." He gave an air kiss and I waved as he went to put the mic down. We walked off and people cleared from that part of the venue.

"You was the best part of the show." Sylas reached in to kiss me, but before he could Jaice pulled me towards him, "he beat me to it, no kiz."

He gave me a peck on the forehead before putting his arm around my shoulder and walking off with me.

"Y'all'd be such an ugly couple, like a match made in hell, literally." He fake gaged, with real disgust.

"Real rude of you to swoop me away like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Will I like you, I just hate to see you get spoiled with the likes of others." He seemed full blown yucked out by the idea of it.

"That seem like a you problem, way more than it seem like a me problem." We were edging the steps and people gave me side eye from being with him.

"Naw. Issa you problem, because Imma be on ya head 'bout." He chuckled, like what he said was comedic. While I find that shit fatally outrageous.

"You must study toxicology in yo free time, boy'll." I shoved him away, scoffing.

"Yeah, 'cause you know I'm contagious." He smirked as we walked into the outside area of the party.

"I wrote back and said of course I had sex before." I rapped along with the music, "with me." Jaice faced me and smiled proudly, I pushed him away.

"I pay my bills my bills are paid." He said in a country accent and I busted out laughing, "why you sound like you got the hiccups?" Jaice seemed scared.

I instantly stopped laughing. "This party is boring now." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, 'cause I swooped you away from ya mans." He fanned me with both his hands.