33: {RAP MONEY}

22nd saturday
JAICE MASON JAR - 16

"The last time I seent you I ain't really think it'll be the last time. I thought you'd make it, now I feel like the whole world is against me." RJ sung into the mic. We're in the studio right now, he making a little mixtape for a sung he's been working on a while.

"Then my momma told me, "RJ you ain't nun but trouble," and I begin to break. So now I'm here to tell you, before I'm long gone, that you make my hard times look pretty." He talked to his mother, who'd be one of the first to hear the song.

"And I'm sorry that my heart has to work this way, it's so unfunctional, so unbearable. He gotta fear of love and he so sorry, so so sorry, I swear." He talked third person which he do in a lot of his songs.

"I'm so sorry for all those mishaps that I have caused. It's not okay, that's why I get down on my knees and pray. Pray the lord a have some mercy on my soul."

I'm the person that booked the studio time, I book a lot of the shows him and Trenten have.

"You done stuck with me through all my hard times. Remember even the preacher said we wouldn't make it this far." He wasn't clear on who he was speaking about, I wasn't even sure.

".......And he gotta fear of love, his heart has been broken." He finally finished the song after a hour of finalizing it.

We left the studio and went to the mall. While we was in there RJ got his grills, which he got his teeth molded for last week.

He smiled and his teeth blinged.

"That's my nigga." I pulled him into a handshake. I'm so proud, he making it to the top, we making it to the top. Through the everything we been through, I'll always buy him first.

"Make money, blow money." My best friend gleed.

22nd sunday
TRENTEN QUINTO WORKS - 15

As RJ got twerked on I threw money on top the girl booty.

The way she did that shit was miraculous, her implants flared up and down, but she didn't even let it get in the way of her performance.

"You like that shit?" She looked back, one of the dollar bills falling on her face in the process.

"You doing good moe." I responded for him, he was way too faded to give a fuck how she was doing.

She stood and turned to me, "your turn." I pulled my money to my chest, and leaned back. Fuck she mean?

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom of the house. I didn't fight her off, but I did look back at RJ, who now had his feet kicked up, and his tongue hanging out.

She closed the door and started to unbuckle my belt, "wait wait, hold on, I'm 15." Me, knowing this girl is a good twenty.

"Don't mean you don't get to have this." Her tone of voice was innocent, far from her actions.

My phone ringed as she unzipped my pants. I took it out my pocket, and picked it up.

"What you doing Ten?" Brook's voice caused me to freeze and stiffen.

"Um....fin to revive head." I gulped down the suddenness of it all. She pulled my draws down, only far enough to pull my shit out and then she rubbed on my torso.

"Boyyy, shut up." She seemed to think I was joking. I let her think that way, not feeling she needed to see the proof....

"What you been up to?" I blinked as the girl placed her hands on the sides of my torso, "what's yo name?" I put the phone at a distance, allowing Brook to not hear me.

"Slim." She swirled her tongue around my tip, the feeling made my body tingle.

"Chilling. It feel like I haven't seen you in the longest." What Brook was saying, and with Slim looking me dead spot in the eye, my heart was racing.

"Heard you was hanging with Teagan last week." I tried to keep my voice leveled.

"Yea, I had a lot of fun. When I'm gone see you though?" That was it, I couldn't take it no longer, I took a step back, before she could put me in her mouth fully.

I fixed my draws with my free hand, "I'll be at my grandma house tonight, I'll stop by. 'Cause I wanna see my bestie too."

I cleared my throat, as I left out the bathroom. RJ smiled towards me, I did nothing back.

With contempt disgust on my face, I started to pick my money up from the ground, not missing a dollar.

"Okay, see you later Ten." She laughed, "see you moe." I hung the phone up, then put it in my back pocket.

Once I had all my money in my hand, I zipped up my pants, then buckled my belt back up.

"Congratulations and your welcome bro." RJ sluggishly blinked, I looked at him with a irritated face.

"Come on bitch, we finna go." I tapped his leg as I walked by, I heard a loud crash behind me and paused. When I turned I seen the him in the frame of the glass table, that was now shattered into pieces on the floor.

I looked up at Slim coming out the bathroom, her eyes widening, seeing her shit fucked. I ran to RJ and grabbed his arm, I pulled him up and quickly ran us out before she could process what had happen, and say we had to pay for that shit.

"Nigga where was you walking to even fall in the table?" I questioned, that table was on the other side of the room.

"Wanted my dick sucked." He let out a raspy chuckled, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"I just wanted my..." He rested his head in my neck as we made our way to his house, which was close to Slim's.

At least his high wasn't ruined. My boy enjoying life at the moment.

I'll walk him to Teagan house, so he can get his wish. That's if they do shit like that.

"You paid shorty not to post me right?" He seemed to grow some awareness through his high.

"Naw. Just made sure she ain't take no videos." I shrugged, founding myself being a cheapskate instead of careful.

I'm saving up to buy my mom a house, I already helped buy my sister a car, it's time to go bigger.

I want my family to be proud. They love things money can buy.