42: {BIRTHDAY BOY}

30th saturday SYLAS BLUE BLUES - 17

30th saturday
SYLAS BLUE BLUES - 17

"It's ya birthday, it's ya birthday. Get turnt up, get turnt up!" I was woken up to the tones of my family as they danced they way in my room.

"July two nine is the best day!" I laughed when a roll of money got thrown at my face then bills started to fly on top of me.

"Get bitches, get strippers, long as you have a good time on ya birthday!" I sat up to look at them, I couldn't help taking they asses serious.

They do this same song every year, "big seventeen, big one seven, instead of one day, you get seven days." Only thing that change is the numbers.

"It's ya big day, and we gone celebrate." The song was coming to a finish, "get ready, for the whole thing." My little sisters squealed and jumped on my bed.

Mike was still spraying money on me and I kept fanning it off. "My big nigga seventeen, how you feeling?" Robert grinned.

"Yeah you feeling any different, feel growner now?" My mom jumped on my bed to ask, sitting on her legs.

"Not really." I answered, "and y'all not helping." I shook my head and they all waved me off.

"My baby almost grown, he gone leave me." My momma pouted at me, I nodded, sholl did.

"As soon as possible." I reinsured, not wanting her to second guess that, she was completely right.

"Jennifer and Laura grown, they still here." Isabella pointed out and Zoey nodded with a shady look.

"We pay bills so shut up." Jennifer nudged her head. I got up, my eyebrows furrowed at the fact they was just staring at me.

"Y'all can get out now." I let em know, they rolled they eyes but left anyways. I checked my phone and seen my boys texted me. A few other family too. My attention went to Brook text.

"Happy GDay big head ass boy. Have a good day or get beat up." The message read, I shook my head chuckling before responding, "only thing on my mind is seeing you."

"So you can get a special little present, just nasty." She responded, the real reason was because it's gone be my first birthday with her, she knew that though.

I started to get ready for the big day. I took a shower and put on the clothes and cologne I wanted to smell of today. When I went downstairs my family was acting normal....

Which is abnormal of them. I took my seat at the table where my momma brought me a stack of fluffy pancakes with a candle sticking out the top. She placed two shorter stacks of waffles on side it.