38: {THE GALS}

26th saturday
BROOKLYN JASIAH ALI - 16

"Bitch and when I tell you I ain't never seen a dick that big

"Bitch and when I tell you I ain't never seen a dick that big. Boy'll was I gone." Jennifer eyes damn near rolled in the back of her head just talking about it.

"Bitch my young ass sister-in-laws is right here, so if you could shut the fuck." Laura scoffed at her big sister. Jennifer mugged and stomped her foot.

"Girl Sylas and Robert probably be handling them, they know it all." What she blurted out made Teagan and I look at each other and laugh.

"Making shit weird." Laura pushed her, into the PINK panties holder stand.

"No because for real they can not tell me they don't." Jennifer pointed at us, looking for reinsurance.

"I mean, the way we be kissing, might as will call it that." I put the lingerie panties, I had in my hand for the past two minutes, into the paper bag.

"See told you, she finna go put those on for Sy as soon we get home." Jennifer smacked her tongue nodding, Laura just stared at her for a second.

"Bitsh." She threw some panties at Jennifer and rolled her eyes. Jennifer caught the panties to the face then rolled her eyes as they fell.

"Why I can't wait for new sisters to get married into the family." She muttered as we walked towards the line to pay.

After paying for our stuff and leaving the store we headed to the next, Forever 21.

"So you and Sy together now?" Jennifer asked me and Laura put her hand out, to stop everyone before I could get a word out.

"Bitch, this is a girls day. Don't need to be talking 'bout dicks, love making, boys, nor relationships." She was talking to her sister more so anyone else.

"Damn I....what the fuck else is it to talk 'bout?" She fussed with a sad expression.

"Everything else." We went back to walking and talking.

"Anyways, I'm finna go to one of my nigga's house right after this." Jennifer stuck out her tongue and threw it back in a little circle.

"You know what, I give up." Laura sighed.

-

"I'mma throw this money like a free throw. You just keep on dancing like a freak hoe." I threw it back on Teagan as the song blasted through the house.

Jennifer was twerking for her Instagram live and Laura was dancing on the wall, in a handstand position.

Shit was straight poppin. Felt like a whole fucking party, with just us.

The door to their father's house suddenly opened, in walked Sylas and Robert. The music didn't stop so I didn't stop, but I looked at my personal friend.