47: {DETENTION}

34th sunday
DELAS HAZIAH CLARKSIN - 13

"Fucking hate Sunday school man." Tez threw his legs up on the table and did a man spread. Mr. Holy glance over at us causing him to buck.

The idea of us having to do this for the next three weeks did not sit right with me at all. We couldn't talk, eat, sleep. It was torture.

I yawned and slouched in my seat. I put my hands in my pants getting in the mood to break a rule and go to sleep.

"Blah Blah Blah Blah!" A random student started to loudly shout, just to be funny. The instructor slammed down a thick social studies book.

"I'm tired of you hoes. Fucking tresh." Mr. Holy stood up and left the room. I could feel Tez looking at me and I shook my head.

"Bro, we should just leave, for just a second. Walk around the school." He suggested. I closed my eyes and thought over the pros and con.

Pro: getting the fuck outta here.
Con: getting caught and an extra hour of this bullshit.

I stood up. I had to leave this room. We walked out the room and upstairs. We went into the science lab and started to toy with shit.

"Let's do that elephant toothpaste shit." He pulled out a bucket that had a label for that experiment on it.

We laid all the ingredients out for it. He got to googles out the sanitizer confinement. I put one on and he put on the other. I looked though the cabinets and found pairs of yellow gloves. We put them on and started on the experiment.

We got two big bowls. In one, we poured a big bottle of hydrogen peroxide in and a another large bottle that had dish soap in it. We added green food color thinking that'll look the coolest.

We had to add quite a bit for it to overpowering the large amounts of liquids we already had in there.

In the second bowl we mixed a packet of yeast and warm water together. We poured that into the bigger bowl and that's when the chemical reaction started to happen.

"What the fuck?" Tez said in amazement as I examined it and pulled out my phone. I started to record it. After a minute it was still going, small frowns pulled on our faces.

"Oh fuck, we put way too much." He slightly panicked. It wouldn't stop coming out, I knew we were fucked from this one.

It was foam overflowing from the bucket. It started to spill all over the lab table.

"Bruh we gotta clean this shit up." I rubbed in my hair with an ajar mouth.

"Mr. Holy probably back from the bathroom by now." Checking my phone I see it had been a good fifteen minutes since we left that room.

We forgot about it and decided to leave. As we were walking out the room a teacher was walking down the hall, fuck. "What y'all doing up here?" She rushed towards us.

"Tryna find the bathroom." Tez lied, she scanned us and gasped, coming to a realization, "you two delinquents beat up my spouse and stole from Mr. Bitch. Should be locked away." She grabbed us by the ear and pulled us to class.

When we got back to the rooms she told Mr. Holy about her finding us coming from the science lab.

"We really wanted to expand our knowledge on the study of the world." Tez lied our way out of the consequences.

"Thanks for bringing them back. I can't even go to the bathroom in peace." He sighed while shaking his head. She walked away after sizing us one last time.

"You two sit y'all asses down. Embarrassing me in front of a white teacher like that." He snapped at us. Once we were seated he put in his earbuds and blasted music that could be heard throughout the whole class.

"What's the point of the headphones at that point?"

-

We had an hour to go, but the hour we been through so far already felt like a century so I knew hell was coming.

"Shouldn't of never ate that Chipotle." Mr. Holy groaned and rushed out the room.

One of our classmates pulled out they phone and blasted Polo G. "Before I put it in I smack her ass." We all shouted out.

"Pull out my iFeezy, hit record, turn on the flash." This girl got up and started to twerk on Tez who had started dry humping the air.

"We gone make a movie like RayJ and Kim Kardash. Put her on the block list that's if that pussy trash." Tez actually pulled out his phone and recorded himself getting twerked on.

I stood on the table and walked down it. "I'm Polo G, stressing who? It ain't a bitch that I can't smash." I sung out as if I was performing with Robert.

"Probably fucked her too it ain't a bitch that I ain't had." A boy joined me on the table. "Man this shit is nothing you the type to hit and brag." A few more people got on the table.

"Run yo' mouth too much I'm starting to think- BOOM." The table collapsed and everybody on top of it busted they ass, including me.

I crawled away laughing as Tez called out, "y'all goofy asses." He snickered, smacking on the girl booty.

"Hard for me to slow down I got use to living fast." We all started to dance and get louder than before. A few people tended to the table and tried to fix it.

"Bitch I love the gang, on granny I'a give them boys my last." Tez threw his arm around my shoulder as we jumped up and sung.

"Only be with shooters, you can't hang if you don't blast." We made gun shot sound affects with our feet, mouth and hands.

"Please don't try me like DeJ Loaf, I put them killers on yo' ass." I shouted my favorite line the loudest.

After the song ended we played a few more. Mr. Holy came back and we all rushed back to our seats as he stood by the door looking at us with a death stare.

"You gotta shit stain on yo' pants." A girl pointed out as he was walking to his desk. He covered himself before running back out.

We started up again with the music. "Ooh, I hit her from the back, I beat her doonies down. She said I fuck her good, I make her coochie smile."

The twerking girl got on the wall and started at it. Tez came up behind her and started to hump her, "Imma pinna on the wall, yeah movie style." He danced on her as she laughed.

"I'm out here looking for the cat, I'm a coochie scout." I put my hand over my eyes and started to look around at the big booties.

"I'm in the car at the bar pointing coochie out." Mr. Holy came back and joined our concert. He had on different pants, they were plaited and way better than the last.