39: {STEADY}

27th sunday
TRENTEN QUINTO WORKS - 15

"Ew this milk expired a week ago." I heard my mom say from the living room as I put the spoonful of cinnamon cereal milk in my mouth.

I threw the spoon down in the bowl, "I don't sleep over at people house because I'm scared they'd put bleach in my toothpaste. It's my own house I should be worried 'bout." I muttered under my breath as I stood up.

As I walked through the kitchen I put the bowl in the sink. I put on my shoes at the door before walking out. I hoped on my bike and started biking.

I rode with my head down for just a second and Boom, I was sent flying through the air after I crashed into something big, real big.

"Ouchy." I hurtly groaned as I stood myself up with my arm.

"You bummy dumbass boy, watch where the fuck you going." When I turned to her she pushed me back to the ground with force.

"Ouchy." I murmured, catchy my balance, "scrawny bitch." She lifted herself off the ground with a little jump while bucking at me.

It's like I felt the whole block shake. "Shit," I coughed while getting sent in the air by the rumple.

I held my bruised arm, sqautted, couldn't even stand my legs was crushed. I tilted my head and squinted my eyes at her.

She had a thousand leg spider lashes with eyes too small for them. "It seems like you have a lot bottled up inside, vent to me." I fell back on the fence and played it off like I was just leaning against it to begin with.

A few people peaked out their doors to see where the mini earthquake came from. Seeing her explained it enough, and they rushed back inside.

"So this bitch from school, gone steal my boyfriend's charger, and when confronted she deny and deny. Finally, one day, she brought a charger to the house." So far, the story seemed lacking of a real problem, but the plot was there at least.

"However, it was a fucking android charger, she gone claim that's his, and she misplaced it for a minute. So, I'm like, I'm gone fight you, and my boyfriend fight yo boyfriend." The story seemed to be finished, even though we didn't get to the resolution.

"He ain't buy a new charger yet?" I titled my head, scrunching up my face. Her face bunched together and her lips tightened up, letting me know she was mad again.

She walked in front of me and just stared me down. I gulped, she sent a fist my way and I dodged it. I started to run as fast as I could.

As she followed behind me the concrete sidewalk shook. I grew out of breath as I neared Brook house.

Ole shorty was lighten speed behind me, flash ain't got nothing on her, I tell ya boy'll.

I looked back and seen she took a breath stop.

I ran up to Brook house and banged on the door, the girl was getting closer and closer, causing my heart beep to increase, not thinking the door would open in time.

When it got snug open I rushed inside and slammed the door shut. "Fat bitch chasing me, fat bitch chasing me." I explained out of air, I put my hands on my knees and took a long breath in then out.

Grace came out her room and into the kitchen. "I'm gone get you next time I see you!" The girl shouted from out the house.

"Need some water?" Grace asked and I shook my head, "I need some rest, fuck." I limped to their living room couch. I fell on it and waved Brook over.

When she got in front of me I pulled her down to my chest. She got comfortable on top of me and my breathing steadied down.

"Saved my life, wouldda got crushed." I rubbed her back, rubbing in my hair with the other hand.