50: {MY PEACE}

37th saturday
BROOKLYN JASIAH ALI - 16

He emptied his pocket materials on my dresser as I watched from my bed. He looked real sexy in his gray jogging suit.

"House all to ourselves, but we gotta do this homework first." Sy came over and laid beside me. I started to kiss on him and he laughed.

"So mad about this stupid as English homework." I referred to the worksheet we had to complete with a classmate. It's survey questions about the theme of emotional maturity in the book we reading. Then we gotta write two whole MLA essays.

"Let's just get it over with." He pulled my book bag by the bed and unzipped it. He got out my blue english folder and the worksheets from it.

"Are you emotionally mature why or why not? What prevents you from being emotionally mature and why?" He read the first question then glanced up at me.

"Hating ass motherfuckers prevent me. No I'm not emotionally mature because I'm bad at controlling my emotions in tough situations, I be popping off, cussing folks out and all." I sighed disappointingly. He chuckled.

"Okay the next question is basically asking me if I agree with what you just said." He pointed out, "well do you?" I titled my head.

"I mean, if we sticking to the definition yeah. However I think you real mature for acknowledging that. And your emotions be pretty controlled when it come to me." He grabbed my chin and gave me a juicy peck.

I blushed before grabbing the paper out his hand. "You emotionally mature? What prevents you?" I asked him.

"I guess I'm emotionally mature because I try to understand where people be coming from, and then try to convey to people where I'm coming from, while staying in a collect state. 'Cause if I go off or my patience runs thin, they are going to feel like I'm putting them beneath me, as if I look at them like they can't compare to my level of smartness, which will never be true in my mind. But if I express an over whelming amount of cocky power, that person may feel threatened, and another argument may arise. Some people can seem impossible to deal with, but I have to deal with them people in a more timely spirit. And to be honest, I don't really know if I'm emotionally matured, because I think that maybe one can only be able to truly happen if the brain is fully developed and I'm only seventeen. That kinda prevents me from even caring. You get what I'm saying? Do you agree with me being an emotionally mature person?" He finished, looking at me with a effective smile, letting me know he enjoys explaining his logic to me, even if I'm far too dumb to get it.

"Sylas, man, this is why I love you." I blurted and didn't at all regret it. He looked at me in a shock manner.

"Repeat so I can make sure I'm not tripping." He rewinded his fingers with a stun look, making me smile.

"That's why I love you..." I repeated easily, and I could see his eyes get the slightest bit of watery.

"Damn, this really happening man." It's like he was voicing his thoughts out loud. "Will you know what?" He asked.

"I love you." He looked me in my eyed, he put the folders and papers on the floor before fully putting his attention on me.

"Say, we been knowing each for almost a year now. And I think it's time I officially become all yourns, and you officially become all mines." He started. I loved where it was going and hinting at already.

"I've been feeling you since the first day I met you, and I'm in for real deep love with you now. I can only hope you feel the same way. What I'm getting at is, may you be my girlfriend?" He asked me out.

"Boy I'm finna hop on yo' face, hell yes." I accepted with no hesitation. It's like I've been waiting for this moment all my life and he did it just at the right time.

We smiled uncontrollably, I placed my self on his crotch and he laid back on my pillows. He grabbed onto my hips and we started to make out.

"Homework can wait." He spoke into some pecks. "I was waiting so long for that shit, my selfishness was growing." He admitted.

I chuckled, unintentionally grinding on him. Under me I could feel him grown hard. He rubbed on my pussy, "pussy on super soaking." He truthfully joke.

"What you lack in the back, you pack in the cat." He smacked my ass, he received a straight face in return. He nervously chuckled before I reached down to kiss him.

"We all laid up, I can call you my boyfriend and shit. I like that. Loving it here."

-

We finally got back to our homework after enjoying the first few hours of our new relationship. I did the worksheets and he wrote the essays.

"We announcing our marriage?" I asked while looking down at what I was writing. "Yeah, I gotta get the ring first." He went right along with it.

"Pur. The girlies are finna be mad. Sy' finally got cuffed." I felt like a bad bitch, the baddest bitch. I bagged a respectable, smart, genuine boy -almost man- I was proud of myself.

"We never breaking up, never even taking a break." I let that be known. "Stuck together like glue." He held his pinky out and I linked my to it.

"Making love every night after that proposal." He added to the promise and I nodded, "do it on the- do it on the- do it on the." I got up at started to twerk in the air.

He laughed before pulling out his phone and recording, "my jawn, we inseparable." He showed me off making me feel even more pretty.

"Periodt, we in this for life, fuck another." I spoke on it how it was.

-

We cuddled up together watching Everyone Hates Chris. I was in his lap in his arms were wrapped around me.

"I love you." He said it for the second time today. "I love you too." I rubbed on his hands which were gripping my thighs.

He rubbed the circle on my inner thigh, sending small shocks of pleasure through my body.

"Bae-" Believe it or not my breath hitched and a small moan slipped out, "I'm finna feast tonight." He chuckled.

"You is." I reinsured, his hands closed in on my VULVA, he rubbed on it with his big thumb which escalated things to the next level.

-

"Sy'- baby- oh ke- goin-." My gripped onto the sheets. Everything that happened that night was unforgettable. I never remembered every detail of it.