23: {BOUT IT}

15th sunday
ROBERT JUNE CLARKSIN - 15

"Niggas pulled up on my little brother, they must be really thinking they with the shits." I spoke to Trenten and Jaice about the whole situation.

"And ya know I don't play 'bout D. He be with me when shit going down just because I don't play 'bout him." I got that shit cleared out.

"Now niggas want ta get they revenge thinking I did some to they bitch brother." At this point I was going off, therapy for my anger issues clearly wearing off.

"So we blowing on 'em or not?" Jaice spoke.

"After we cut the cake for Delas birthday, yeah." I made shit official.

-

Brook and Jaice was chatting it up in the backyard which caused me to squint. Then I looked to my left and seen Tete chatting it up with Trent.

Who the fuck these niggas think they is?

"Tete, get the fuck over here." I waved for her because she already know about socializing with people.

"How you gone let another nigga make you laugh?" I asked once she got close to me, "what you talmbout? Trent' funny."

"I'm not?" I asked and she sighed.

"You annoy me." She waved before walking into the house.

"Y'all come inside, it's getting dark and cold." I told them and they turned to me with mugs.

"You talking like you somebody parent." Brook mugged and I nodded.

"You ain't heard I got Tete pregnant." I lied my ass off, causing her to shake me off. They walked in the house nevertheless.

I closed the back door before following them to the living room. Brook went over to where Sy' was on the couch and sat next to him, he grabbed her leg and put it on top of his.

Then Jaice went over and sat close by her.

Then I realized something, this nigga like her.

I felt hands on my shoulder, before Teagan reached up to my ear and whispered, "bae he like her," she laughed also catching on.

"Yeah, definitely." I knew Jaice wasn't gone try nothing weird because he wouldn't dare.

"You want to cut your cake now?" I heard my mom ask Delas and I walked over to the dinning room table where they were.

"Yeah, I'm ready to eat some chocolate." He smiled down at it.

"Okay, everyone come on!" She called up and everybody made they way to the living room. They all gathered around the table.

She lit the number 13 candle. And we started to sing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday day to you, happy birthday dear D- Delas, happy birthday to you." We sung then clapped.

"Wait wait it's not finish." Zoey stopped him from blowing out the candles.

"From good friends and true. From old friends and new. May good luck go with you. And happiness too." Isabella and Zoey added the unnecessary part, but we clapped nevertheless.

"Make a wish first." Isabella said then he finally blew out his candles.

-

"These just warning shots, right?" Trenten leaned forward, sizing me up in the front seat.

"Yeah, yeah, right." I waved him back while admiring my black gun that I had got a while back.

I put one hand on the stirring wheel and my foot on the gas. I made the way to the East, not being scared or intimidated by it, only a few people out of the whole population of that side having a problem with me.

In this city, East and South allies, North and West allies. However only North and East be beefing, and when I say beefing I mean a two small groups of people shooting at each other. South and West barely get involved unless shit get too hectic.

Once I got to Nomar's house Trenten and Jaice loudly whistled. A dude from the house peaked out his blinds and I chuckled.

He slightly opened his front door and that's when I aimed at the potted plant on the side of him and pulled the tigger. No one got hit but I did what I came to do.

Pulling off, my task complete.

The motive is not to kill, it's to get them to leave us alone.

Killing come in play when one go too far. Or it started off too far.

"That was some nice pottery, sad lost." Trenten grieved.