8: {MY CLOUD}

4th Sunday
SYLAS BLUE BLUES - 16

"I promise you gone like the girl, I promise you are

"I promise you gone like the girl, I promise you are." RJ said to me as I parked in front of Trenten grandma's.

He kept telling me about this Brook girl, and said if I dropped him by his homeboy house he'd introduce me.

I would've dropped him by either way, I'm not greedy for to get a girl number.

"How old the girl is blood?" I asked just in case I didn't mind talking to her but he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"That's for you to ask." He jokingly smiled. I followed him out the car and we walked up to Trent house.

He knocked on the door, and Trent almost instantly rushed out the house. He dapped us up while shutting the door behind himself.

"What the deal is with you throwing a rock at them east side dudes car?" I asked Trenten about that shit he had popping off.

"So, they pulled up on us walking, gone roll down the window, talking hot shit, disrespectful talk, ya heard? So they pull off, skirt skirt, real fast. They get stopped by the red light, I picked up a big ass rock and boom." He twirled in the street as we walked acrossed, reenacting the situation.

"They was talking disrespectful to who?"

"The Lil shorty house we finna go to." He pointed at the house we was walking closer to.

"You saying that like she gone let us inside that bitch." RJ said making me chuckle and Trent smack his lips.

"I threw that rock foe her, so maybe." He shrugged while knocking on the door.

It was opened by a girl that looked older than us, she smiled and instantly knew who we were here for.

"Brooklyn ya boyfriends here!" She walked back into the house, leaving us unoccupied at the door.

"Bruh ain't she bad?" Trenten turned to us referring to the young woman, RJ nodded and I shrugged.

Some time passed before the girl came down. I smiled when I seen she was the one from the party that I was talking to in the kitchen last weekend.

"Y'all be coming up on me while I'm looking any kinda way." She said to Trent and RJ meaning they've been here a few times before.

She didn't look bad to me, her nails was did, she had on a nice outfit. Her hair was in a messy bun, but it was curled at the moment, and all flowy.

"Girl you be looking fine. Come with us to court." RJ said rubbing through his hair.

Brooklyn didn't respond, her focus on something behind us. We all turned around seeing what it was. A woman getting out of a car.

I took a peek at Brooklyn and seen she had a worried look on her face.

"Is that my daughter?!" The lady said looking dead at Brook and we turned to see her response, she quickly shook her head no.

"Y'all come inside." She waved us in walking into the house, she seemed to be in the hurry, so we walked inside quickly behind her.

She closed and locked the door once we all got in there.

"Grace yo sister here!" She shouted walking into the living room. A little girl and the lady who opened the door for us came to the living room.

"Corelisha?" She asked with wide eyes and Brooklyn nodded as loud banging started at they door.

"You better go talk to that lady, she wanna see y'all." Grace said.

"That lady is not getting a word outta me."

"Mhm."

"Actually, for a matter of fact, Trinity you wanna go out there and cuss her out?" Brooklyn asked the little girl who nodded quickly in response.

"Come on." She walked to the door and we moved out her way. She cracked it, "get get all up from the doe." She waved her farther away.

"Trinity got something to say to you." Brooklyn let her sister get in front of her and opened the door a little wider.

"Listen here bitch, I don't wanna fucking see you. I never saw you in my life, and today is not the gotdamn day. Because I'm not in the mood for whatever bullshit ya got ta bring. Cause my sista and auntie already told me you be on straight bullshit. So hoe please get, you got no business here. Fuckass whore, stupid muddafucka. I don't got time." She seemed very confident, not one stutter, the words coming out her mouth easily, like she be using them on the regular.

"Hope you have a nice life, away from us." Trinity slammed the door in who I'm guessing now is her momma face.

"Good job." Brooklyn gave her a high-five, then Grace.

"Yeah, Good Job," Trent followed up with the high-five. Then me and RJ put our hands out for a low-five which we both received.

"Sorry y'all hadda see that." Grace said to us then walked away.

"Yeah I'm sorry."

"Nah it's all good, everybody family just a little dysfunctional." Trenten waved off her worry and walked into the kitchen. Going in the fridge like he own the crib.

"You in there like we got some." Brooklyn mugged him.

"Mane what, you call this nothing? As soon as I put the dots togetha and seen you lived with ya grandmo, I just knew." He pulled out a slice of boxed Cheesecake Factory cake.

Me and RJ looked at each other with wide mouths, and I nodded, signaling that I liked her.

"Bruh it's so many in here." Trenten looked in the fridge with pure amazement and RJ and I had to look.

We walked in the kitchen and I almost moaned looking at the fridge.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

"My grandma gotta sweet tooth." Brooklyn spoke and we closed the fridge looking at her.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely coming over here anytime I'm at my grandmo house." Trenten clicked his teeth as RJ answered a phone call.

"I gotta go get ready for court come on." RJ nudged for Trenten, "thanks for letting me use the car." Robert said as he walked out.

"Thanks for the cake." Trenten waved before shutting the door.

Bruh, they just left me....

"So...." we were now alone.

"You hungry, wanna watch a movie?" She asked and I nodded.

-

We both reached for the popcorn at the same time but I put my hand back so she could comfortably get some.

I watched her as she ate the piece of popcorn, loving the way her long nails-

What the fuck is going on with me?

I wondered, she peeped me watching her in an awed dazed and chuckled.

She grabbed a piece of popcorn, and then grabbed my face, her acrylics feeling good on my cheeks. She put the popcorn in my mouth, feeding me like she was my girl or some.

She let go of my face and I chewed it all while staring in her eyes, wonderstrucked.

"Ahaaa." I let out feeling myself on cloud nine, getting high off her presence and touch.

This something different, I never felt this way off a person before.

All we were doing was watching Tinker Bell on the couch, wasn't cuddle up, wasn't wrapped in a blanket, wasn't even that close. But here I was, not wanting this to be a one time experience.