66: {SLEAZY}

47th sunday
DELAS HAZIAH CLARKSIN - 13

"It's no way you sat there and did that." I was trying to do Zoey hair so she could go to Church with grandma, she turned around and bit down on my arm as soon as I put the comb to her scout.

"You have to wet my hair first." She scoffed and tried snatching the comb out of my hand.

"Yeah her shit tangled and you gotta start from the ends." Mila added. It was all to much, don't even put this much effort in my school work.

"Man you do it, pigtails shouldn't be that complicated." I handed Mila the comb and moved over on the couch. This better I can watch my movie with focus.

"Shea back from getting her booty done." Mike walked in from the back to show us a picture of the bagged up ass.

"Guess my tattoo ain't accurate no more." I pouted while rubbing it. Got socked in my shit for no reason, what a damn shame. I still dream about the wind getting knocked outta me.

A knock was placed on the door and I went to open it, Destiny, Tete little sister stood in front of me. "You wanna go outside with me? You don't have to say yes, I'm just bored." She said duly.

"Yeah, let me go put on some." I closed the door and went up to my room. I put on a red jogging suit, and some red 4s, then a matching red hat.

I looked in the mirror for a hot second, smiling. I went back down to the door, "gone head, find a new ass to get tatted on you." Mike clowned as I opened the door.

I laughed while walking out and shutting it. She was sitting at the end of the pathway. She got up when she heard me walking to her.

"Why you all dressed up fine like that?" She mugged boldly and I chuckled, shrugging. That made me feel a little more confident.

"Why you not?" I arched my eyebrow, her mouth ajared before she scoffed at me, "bet."

We started to walk down the street. I picked up a random basketball along the way and started to bounce it.

"I saw you on the news." See, I don't even know why people keep bringing that up. I wasn't literally on the news, I'm too young.

My face was blurred in the video they showed of me beating up the teacher after stealing the principal weed, but clearly people could tell it was me.

"Damn, what you think?" I fake smiled. "I thought it was the right thing to do, that boy you was doing it with looked cute." She giggled, my face scrunched up...couldn't see his face either.

"Ohm." I mumble. I continued to bounce the ball, "aye, aye, that's my ball." A boy yelled from his porch.

I ignored him and kept going. He hopped off the porch, "you done heard me say that's mine." He jumped in front of me and tried knocking the ball out my hand.

Destiny took the ball out my hand, "he heard, just don't much care."

"Nigga get yo bitch, 'cause I'll cuta." He bucked and I stood there duly. I ain't much care for the ball or Destiny, but I felt she was expecting me to do something protecting.

"Throw the ball at his head." I whispered in her ear, her face scrunched up towards me and I shrugged with a sleazy smile on my face.

"Got that smug as look on ya face watch me take it-" *bong* she threw the ball at his head, he went off balance and fell.

I started to run and she stood there being a delayed child. After a little while she caught up, "bruh he tried to grab me when he got up." She told me when we stopped around the corner.