60: {PISSY HALLWAYS}

45th saturday
TRENTEN QUINTO WORKS - 16

I sat with my birthday crown titled upon my head. A bowl of golden delicious apples in front of me. My mom shaking her head at me disappointingly. My uncle with a blunt hanging out his mouth. 

I threw a dollar or two at the strippers before standing up and leaving out the living room, I grabbed my mom arm on the way out.

"What ya got a attitude for Trent?" She crossed her arms over her chest and titled her head.

"Because this day suppose to be fun and you ruining it." I brought to her clearly blocked attention.

"Oh the lil stinky booty teenager is becoming needy." She looked me up and down with a shocked expression, causing me to sigh.

"Naw, just to chill in yo room until the girls leave." I demanded least than I suggested causing her to look at me like I lost my mind.

"I wanna make sure they don't do nothing to you. This ain't a sixteen boy thing, it's a eighteenth birthday thing. So I'm already pissed." She scolded me in utter disgust.

"Alright, they only gone be here for another hour, and they sixteen and seventeen. I'm not fuckin em." I pushed her into her room and shut the door.

I told the girls to chill and enjoy themself until Robert, Jai, and Sy' showed up. They ain't know it was gone be twerkers so it's a surprise.

They went in the bathroom and checked themselves out in the mirror. "Come on birthday boy." They pulled me in there with them.

I stood between them and hugged both their waist to the sides of my face. They laughed and one of them snapped pictures.

Knocks were placed on my front door and I went to open it. "Wassup my boy." RJ put a chain on my neck while waltzing in.

"Happy birthday son." Sy' slapped some money in my hand. I looked and seen it was over a hundred making me fan myself with it a baddie.

"Everyday like ya birthday, this day just a holiday." Jaice also put a chain on my neck making me laugh. I closed the door and the girls came out the bathroom.

"You got strippers dawg." Jaice eyes widened in shock, I nodded cockily. I knew they'd be proud.

"Surprise." I cheesed and one of them tried to feel up on Sy when he sat down, "that one yo age bro, did that just for you." I clapped.

"Oh naw I got a girlfriend." He quickly stood and shook his head. He went in the kitchen and sat on the counter before pulling out his phone.

"Shit I'm with it." RJ sat down in his spot. Jaice sat on the other side of the couch and held the girl hand. She walked in a circle before sitting on his lap.

I caught my uncle eyes on the girl that showered Jaice with attention. He was chewing on his blunt looking like a feen.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and lead him to the front door. I tired to build up what I wanted to say to him.

I let out a small sigh before starting. "Can you leave man, it's just kinda weird with you being here and all." I scratched the back of my neck while trying to explain.

I sat in between them, I felt like I was in a music video. I laughed while getting a lap dance and Jaice let dollar bills fall on the girl ass.

"It's cool if I invite Brook?" Sy' asked from the kitchen and I was to excited to answer at first. "Yeah dawg." I knew it would make him more comfortable.

"They ask me what I do and who I do it for. And how I come up with this shit up in the studio." Sy' played on the speaker since he wasn't doing the deed to get lit with us.