45: {DISLOYAL}

32nd sunday
TEAGAN MARIE JOHNSON - 16

I put Robert airpods in my ear while scrolling through Netflix on his phone. I was trying to find something to watch while I waited for him to get these papers signed for his tempts. That line for the DMV was long, my data be acted slow so I took his phone.

I went to music, clicked shuffle and listened to the first thing that played. I jammed to the random rap song that I didn't know the lyrics to.

"Imma need to add this to my shit." I looked at the title of the song. It was by Bobby Shmurda and he was talking about catching bodies.

"And I'm done to catch a body bitch. Watch all these bodies flip." I whistled, the song was interrupted by Robert getting a text and Siri reading it.

"Trenten says, "slide tonight, finna have all the fine thick twerking bitches."" My eyes forward, "he also said, "we gone be throwing hella singles, finna be wreck ASF."" I mugged, they also on hoe shit.

I left it alone for now. A few songs went by before it was interrupted again by Siri,"Carissa says, "when you gone be over, it's like I've been waiting forever. Tear drop emoji moaning emoji.""

"Carissa? I wonder who that is." I chuckled, I was trying to stay calm but every text he get link him back to city boy activities. I avoided jumping to conclusions because we already get into too many arguments.

After twenty minutes he got in the car. "You got some messages." I handed him his phone, he checked and quickly clicked off his phone, dropping it in his lap. He pulled off like nothing was wrong with those messages.

Should I start this while in the car? I thought of the responsible thing to do. All his peoples at his house, it's better to talk over this while we alone.

"Carissa cute, she fine, she thick, she be twerking?" I started to question and he begin to laugh with little hiccups

"Naw." He shook his head over at me with his little slanted eyes and opened mouth. I hate when he does that, he know I'm gone be mad and he trying to prevent it by looking cute. One day he gone be old and wrinkly, all I'm gone be is mad.

"She family?" I didn't fall for it, causing him to chuckle."Naw."

"Then who she is?" I asked and he shrugged, "you'on know?" I asked with a small smile.

"It's my brother's auntie." He answered the question, "why she texting you on that?" I arched my eyebrow in fake cluelessness.

"She low key attached to me, after we linked like once two years ago. She be texting shit like that unprovoked." He explained everything and I nodded trying to find the missing piece.

"You fucked her?" I wanted to see some, he stared at me during the red light. "Fuck no, I was fourteen, get the fuck." He waved me off, showing I was crazy for even thinking that.

"See, if you think I'm cheating it's dead, that disloyalty shit is something I don't even be on." He cleared that all out, I nodded liking that. "So you getting twerked on is a different story?" I brought the other text into the conversation.

"Completely, twerking ain't cheating. It's a cultural dance, I'm participating in my culture." He pulled that absolute bullshit out his ass. "So you'd let a boy dry hump me?" I had to ask.

"That sexual ass shit, fuck no."

"You'd let me twerk on a boy?" It took him a little while to come to a conclusion. "Look, I'll stop, but Imma be around it regardless." He said as if that was gone make it better. I sighed and sat back getting on my phone with an attitude.

When he took me home I got out the car with the same attitude. He beeped his horn at me but I didn't look back. All he was gone do was flip me the bird.

I went inside the house and couldn't even enjoy myself. He just fuck everything up.

33rd saturday
ROBERT JUNE CLARKSIN - 15

"Hoes ain't shit man, hoes ain't shit. Shawty told slime take care." Trenten laughed while lightning the blunt after I told him me and Teagan haven't talked in almost a week.

"A city boy fucking witha city girl. That's how it go." Jaice took the blunt out his hand and handed it to me. They were standing in front of me while I was sitting on the couch, looking all inferior and shit.

"She starts speaking to that Matthew boys again you gone be-" he got motherfucking started. "I'll kill em." They'd both be dead. "Yous already heated." They laughed.

I glanced at the both of them before getting up and walking away with the blunt causing them to groan and bitch.

-

I walked up to the door and knocked her momma opened up, she just glanced at me, "you want?" She titled her head.

"Her back." I mumbled under my breathed while twisting a piece of my hair.

"Fucking her good I'm hitting her G spot. She screaming my name she know I'm the G now. On the G block moving them C rocks. And I'm so fucking bad at this shit, gotta rap just to make up for a lick." I heard my music playing from her room, I knew she couldn't be too mad at me.

I looked up at her momma and smirked. She rolled her eyes before letting me on. I ran up to the back, I walked into her room, quickly froze at what I was seeing.

"You a bitch, on my momma you a bitch! Gone head die, Ion even give a fuck! DIE!" I was so mad I could've kicked that bitch in the head.

But I just walked away. How she gone be texting me back to back, going off in my messages, but posted with another nigga in the bed.

After two years I came back and she pull that shit! WHILE LISTENING TO MY MUSIC!

IM ANGRY!

-

I knocked on her bedroom door and it was swung open by her. "How you get here?" Tete mugged be as I walked in passed her, bumping her shoulder on the way.

I sat down on her bed without a word, "boy what's wrong with you? Always mad about something." She walked over to me and started to pull on chunks of my hair.

"You see me as a bitch?" I looked straight ahead. "What?" She stopped confusingly.

"Naw, you know what? People always bitching me, but I'll really shoot a fucker head off they neck." I looked up at her for answers, and she shrugged.

"I'm not gone lie. I went to Carissa house she was begging and whining, saying it's an emergency. So I went over there...boom it's a nigga in the bed, they damnnear fucking." I told her the disrespectful treatment of my everyday life.

"Mhm." She shrugged and I stood up at her nothing ass response. She pushed me back down, "you know a girl dont just wait around for one nigga, two years a stretch at that." I stood again when she said that.

"What you tryna say, you moved on?" I got in her face.

"Shut up, we wasn't even broken up. I don't be on that disloyalty shit." Her using my words against me caused me to sit down. She sat on my lap and leaned her head on my shoulder.

We sighed in sync, both in the same about of stress.