63: {HARD HEADED}

48th saturday
ROBERT JUNE CLARKSIN - 16

I walked down the street with little to no care for what I was about to do. Once I'm mad it's not no turning back.

The dog braked at me as I walked up to it. I picked it up by its nuzzle and went to the people porch, clutching on my gun.

"This dog barking done kept my girl up all night, and she sick right now, so y'all better take it in the damn house before I shoot this bitch up!" I warned.

A pretty lady came out and looked at me subtlety. She pointed for me to put the dog down while leaning against her doorframe.

"You gone shoot me, shoot me." She noticed the gun I was clutching in my waistband.

"I never said that." I gulped, she titled her head furrowing her eyebrows, then nodded. She was too expressive for my liking.

"Your girlfriend is sick you say." She threw me off, "yeah, and ya dog keeping her from getting rest." I threw the ugly mug towards her and it squirmed into the house.

"Everyone a appreciated if you put it up...or took it to the pound." I suggested before walking away.

Even after talking to her about it I was still mad, I had to do something to make shit complete.

I picked up my ringing phone, "I don't know why you hung up or where you stormed off to but come over if you can." Teagan stuffy voice flowed through the phone.

She's sounded like this lately but deep down I could tell something else was bothering her, "Te what's up?"

I was met with a line of silence, "Te, some' wrong?" I repeated and she sighed. her raspy voice spoke up, "my mom's boyfriend is here and he isn't the best guy."

It was perfect timing, something to take my anger out on. I went to her house and up to her room. She was sitting on the bed looking drained.

"He did some off to you?" I wanted to understand a little bit of the situation first, "naw he just controlling and rude."

It wasn't much but it was just enough. I stood up and exited to her mom's room. I yanked the nigga off the bed and threw him to the floor.

"What the fuck?" Her momma gasped as I started to beat him with half the strength in my body.

"You making my girl feel bad, huh nigga? Huh?" I wanted him to know why he was getting his ass whooped.

"Robert stop it." Teagan said duly from the door as her mom tried pushing me off him. I sent one final hit to the jaw before feeling I'd done enough.

"That wasn't necessary." Te sighed out. I kissed her before leaving back out. I had to do more, I wasn't mad anymore but I wanted to show myself out.

I walked to the court where the neighborhood boys were playing dice, "y'all know I'm the fucking best, cut me into this shit." I joined the circle. 

They smacked their teeth but still let me join. I spit the dice out my hand and landed a losing number. They clowned me but I kept my cool.

I was gone throw a dollar down but while it was still in my hand somebody smacked it out and ran off.

"It's a dollar bro, it ain't worth it." Another boy tried to stop me, I ignored him and ran after the boy, it's all about respect.

Once I caught up I snatched him back by his shirt and he gave up my dollar willingly. I still wanted to fuck with him for what he did.

"Nigga is you crazy, you crazy. You got money?" I asked him and he shook his head, "so that's why you took my money? If poor, just say that." I pushed him down to the ground before walking away.

I walked a little bit before sitting on the brick wall of a random person house. I heard they screen door opened then me being called out, "boi if you don't get off my porch."

"I'm taking a rest ma'am." I said to her, "I'm not a woman." I quickly looked back to see the old man standing at his door.

I was shocked, "damn yo voice hella high." My shock grew when he pulled a sixteenth century pistol from behind him.

"Ma- sir, I'm really just tryna sit where it's no snow." I pointed to the tree that prevented snow from hitting his wall.

"Are you going to be suborn or are you going to get?" He was too proper for around here.

"You sounding like that make me wanna be suborn." I had no care in the world for what his harmless ass was saying.

"I'll shoot you." He warned. "With a gun that you can't find ammo for unless you time travel?" I titled my head towards him.

"You want me to show you it work?" He clocked the gun back and aimed it towards my forehead.

"Yeah and I'll shoot right back at ya." I let him know before looking back forward and minding mines.

A loud shot was let off and I hopped down, the bullet landed right in front of my feet. I turned to give him a look but the door was slammed shut.

I was over the whole day, I walked back to my house, "go take out the trash." I was instantly hit with the slavery orders from my mom.

"Can I take a breather for a moment?" I questioned, she ignored me and went on with her search for a movie.

"And put away them dishes." She continued to pester me. I sighed out and went up to my room.

I seen D sitting on his bed and got annoyed, "get out." I pointed and he shook his head no while getting comfortable.

"I said get out." I clenched onto his shirt and dragged him out the room. I slammed the door and locked it.

I fell back on my bed and looked at the ceiling, "watch me kill somebody for no reason, then my family gone really be mad." I spoke in general.

I took some daps at the hanging punching bag for a while before pacing my room. I got bored and wanted to talk to Tete.

I opened my room window and shouted, "TEAGAN!" I said as loud as I could. She opened her window and looked at me duly.

"What you doing?" I asked, "come back over."

"No," I answered and she rolled her eyes. The door opened and I look to see who it was.

"Momma just made me do what you was suppose to." Delas came in and sat down on the chair.

"Good because I wasn't gone do it no way." I scoffed before reverting my attention back on Te.

"You feeling well?" It's like I asked her that twenty times a day, and she'd say, "I'm okay a little," almost every time.

"I'm gone hurt whoever made what you going through." I was clearly upset about it all. When I met Te I ain't take her for the sad type.

"Boy nobody made it, you gone be hurting the world." She shook her head. I'll do that if I have to.

"Blow me a kiss." I puckered out my lips, she shook her head, "no." My face fell straight.

"Don't try and be like me youngems." I called her out on the shit, my game was hurting my feelings.

"So you acknowledge how goddamn suborn you is." She titled her head out of shock. I gave her the finger and she cracked a smile.