56: {SPOOKY}

42nd saturday
ROBERT JUNE CLARKSIN - 16

"Don't have them out snatching children bags like last year." My momma rolled her eyes at us, "fucking terrorizers."

I got them all packed into my car. "You know what that mean kids." I smiled back at them.

"I'm faster than last year, so let's go." Zoey celebrated. Ironically she was the flash. Manman was farmer Elmo and Isabella a fairy.

I went to the lucky neighborhood we'd be terrorizing this year. I parked my car a block away and we walked to the first festive house.

"Trick or treat." They smiled big for the man, he dropped a lazy twizzler in each bag, "now you know you dead wrong." I shook my head.

"Fat asses off my porch." He was clearly tired of halloween already. "Aww there so cute, what are they supposed to me?" His wife came to the door.

"Is it not obvious?" Zoey mugged, the smile on her face went away. She looked towards me and let out a lengthy sigh.

"Raise your kids right." She shook her head in disgrace. "These ain't my fucking children, unt unt." I got that out the fucking way.

They flicked the people off, the husband gave them the bird back before the door was slammed in our faces. It was quickly opened back up, he dug in their bags and took back out the twizzlers.

"We not gone let that get us down, only the first house." I stopped Zoey from kicking on their door with her black g fazos.

We went to the next house, they were in front of their garage that had a decorated car inside, "oh yeah, they gone ice us out." I nodded, liking the look up this.

"Trick or treat." They held their bags out, "how 'bout trick." The big man in the wheelchair said and the lady dressed as a witch clapped.

"Knock knock." Zoey said and I sighed already know she was gone say some bullshit to these white people.

"Who's there?" He asked, "Jamaican." She responded, "Jamaican who?" He went along with it. "Jamaican me mad bruh." She threw her head back in annoyance.

"Oh isn't she feisty." He laughed, "give her three, creative." She pointed to the bowl of candy bars. She got a snickers, Twix, and Hershey.

"Now you two have to do one." He said to Isabella and Manman.

"Knock knock." Isabella smiled. "Who's there?" He asked. "Bull." After that I already knew what was coming. "Bull who?" He smiled. "Bull shit ass games."

"Ohhh, don't say things like that." They laughed her language off and only gave her two candy bars for it.

"Knock knock." Manman spoke, surprising me, his least favorite part about halloween is talking to people.

"Who's there?" He asked. "Para." I was excited to see where he was going with this one.

"Para who?" The man asked. "Ole paraplegic you." The man and his wife laughed they ass off. I knew Manman ain't been no harm by it, he ain't even have a smile on his face.

He got fiver candy bars and has we were finna walk off an old man in a wheelchair came out of the dark garage, "it runs in the family, a freak show." Zoey had to say.

"These were the two pricks at the talent show." The old man pointed out. At this time it was a line behind us and I just wanted to go.

"He doesn't mean that, y'all did just well." The witch smiled. "No they were pricks." The old man probably was referring to when she flicked off the audience.