28: {MEETING}

18th sunday
ELIANA AVA CLARKSIN - 37

Robert and Mila walked into my room, as I took mirror pictures of my outfit. They hopped in them, Mila standing in front of me and Robert standing behind me. They both put they middle fingers up as I snapped the last picture and I shook my head.

"What y'all badasses want?" I asked, putting my phone on my bed and sitting down.

Mila sat next to me, while Robert sat on the carpet leaning against the wall in front of us.

"You wanna met my girlfriend momma today?" He asked me, and I bit on my bottom lip. "Yeah I wanna meet her" I answered.

"Good, but know, the moms strict and gone ask a lot of questions..." he let me know and I shook my head.

-

MARKUHLANI HAILEY JOHNSON - 35

I heard sounds of a faint knock on my door, and I grew confused, knowing I wasn't expecting anyone on my day off.

Teagan came down the steps and opened the door, letting two people in my house. A little boy and a older women.

I got up from my couch and squinted my eyes, no fucking why I'm actually meeting this boy momma. They relationship that serious?

"Oh mom" Teagan turned to me, "this is Robert's momma. You said you wanted to meet her so..." She gave me a small smile.

"Oh hi, I wasn't expecting this." I looked down at my robe, then looked back at them, giving a smile.

"Sorry, I hope it's fine that I'm here." She smiled back and I nodded.

"It's cool." I shrugged, not really knowing how to feel.

She came to sit on my couch, while Robert and Teetee, went to sit at the dining room table, weirdly close to each other.

"I found out Teetee had a boyfriend because I heard her sneaking him into my house a few weeks ago." I informed and her mouth nearly fell on the floor.

"You playing, right?" She said, and I shook my head, "I wish the fuck I was."

"See this boy crazy, they didn't do anything right?" She asked with a slight mug.

"They said they didn't, but who knows." I shrugged.

"Can't trust these lil fuckers for nothing." She mugged and I nodded, agreeing.

"Exactly."

"But you know, I try my best to teach Robert, that he should only do the deed with someone special, and he should always us protection. I know he's dating your daughter, and since she's a girl it's different." She said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, it is, because girls just seem to be more sensitive about that subject and what would happen after." I told her something she probably already know.

"I got daughters, more daughters then boys. I got 5 daughters, 4 boys. Robert have seen my oldest two daughters go through breakups and heartbreaks, and it got him real furious every time. So he should know better." She told me, I chuckled a bit.

"I'm pretty sure Teagan has talked to other boys, but I don't think it's ever been this serious or important to her. So this is the first time I've met with a parent like this." I let her know, I didn't bring up Matthew not knowing what that was.

"Yeah, he's one of my oldest boys, so same. I've only met with the parents of boys, my daughters were serious about. So I can feel your thought process right now." She got the point across that she understood.

"Good, Teagan is smart enough to not do everything behind my back, so I knew this day would come."

ROBERT JUNE CLARKSIN - 15

"My thigh bigger then yourns." Teetee pointed.

"Is that's a bad thing?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"No, it just make me insecure." She told me.

"Trust me, yo body look beautiful. I feel insecure about my teeth." I told her and she scrunched up her face, until I gave her a big smile.

She laughed, seeing they were lowkey cricket.

"Wow, I comfort you and you laugh at me." I pouted, and she tried not to laugh.

"No, no... you're teeth cute bae. It's just funny I never really noticed that before." She said and I rolled my eyes. Why I got a grill.

Her phone started to ding, and flash, she picked it up, to see who it was. Me being nosey I peeked at who was blowing up her phone, there were 2 contact names that caught me off guard, they were lovey dovey.

I snatched the phone out her hand, and unlocked it with my finger print as she tried her best to snatch it out my hand.

"Who the heck are these people?" I stood up from the seat, and she stood onto the seat, hooping on my back, still tryna take the phone from me.

"Robert, Rob- RJ!" She groaned as she fell and hit the floor.

I quickly went to their messages and shocked at what I saw, most of them were old, but a lot of them were new, and talked about sneakylinks.

"Babyyyyy!" She whined stomping her feet on the floor.

"Explain to me what this is!" I threw the phone at her, and she rolled her eyes while picking it up and standing up right in front of me.

"These boys I use to talk to, and I never changed the contact name, and they been tryna hit me back up every since they find out I'm in a relationship with you." She explained but I doubted everything she said.

"Why aren't they blocked?" I questioned, and she looked up at me.

"You know I don't block people" she rolled her eyes, and I looked down on her.

"Will now that you're with me, it's a requirement" I snatched our phone out her hand, and she tried to snatch it back, but I pushed her down to the floor.

"Oh my goodness, you acting like you don't got nothing to hide in your phone." She complained getting up, as I blocked both them and deleted their contacts.

"I don't, I'm not the type of person to hide shit, even if it will hurt your feelings." I pulled my phone out my joggers, unlocked it, and threw it to her. She caught it and started to go through it as she walked off and up the stairs.

I obviously followed her, just in case I'd have explain myself if she did find anything.