36. New Years eve pt. 2

*A/N: better late than never..*

Flip's body heat was enough to wake you up. Pulling yourself closer to his naked body, his arms tightened around you. You've missed this, being in a regular bed and just having him. The hospital bed wasn't comfortable whatsoever.

"Angel?" His deep baritone voice grumbled. "It's early, go back to sleep." He dug his mouth in the crook of your neck.

"I just wanna enjoy this," you whispered into his chest. Your fingers carefully stroked his hair. "I've missed waking up with you."

"What have we been doing the past two weeks?" He grumbled, his eyes remained closed.

"In a normal bed, you barely even fit in the hospital bed." You smiled, you traced the dips and creases on his chest. He kissed your temple and chuckled lightly.

"I'm surprised your feet don't dangle off of my bed," you giggled trying to look up at him. It was still dark out, but you could somewhat see his smile.

He chuckled slightly, "angel? Am I the first boy in your room?" He teased, you couldn't help but laugh. "I am, aren't I? Hmm, I'm flattered."

"Shut up," you lightly jabbed his chest. You pressed your cold feet on to his legs.

"Damn it, woman. You're freezing." Flip grumbled, he suddenly held you tighter.

"You're not?" Your fingers played with the waistband of his briefs. Your eyes started to feel heavy as you yawned, exhaustion hit you again.

"Come on, baby, the suns not even up." Flip's warm breath brushed your neck. Listening to his heartbeat was reassuring, it comforted you knowing that he was there. That you weren't lying on the freezing cold concrete hoping that someone would come and save you.

The sound of the water running woke you up, you could see the light from the bottom of the bathroom door. You looked over to your clock, it was past nine.

Flip left a glass of water on your nightstand, you didn't hesitate to take a drink. Holding the empty glass in your hand, you looked around at your old room. It's been a while since you've stayed the night in your old room. It's remained unchanged since you left for college.

"You're awake, how do you feel?" Flip asked, still dripping wet from his shower. The towel hung low, your eyes followed his happy trail. He let out a chuckle, "angel?" He eyed you with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah," you made eye contact with him. "I-I feel okay. I'm a little bit sore but I feel better... better that I'm in a normal room." You smiled at him.

He cupped your face with both hands and kissed you. You deepened the kiss by leaning into it, he sat in front of you so you could strain yourself. Straddling him and running your un-injured hand through his wet hair, you pulled him closer to your body. You whimpered as you desperately tried to grind your hips into his hardened length.

His hands made their way to your hips, holding you still. "Patience, angel. You know we gotta take it easy."

You let out a frustrated sigh and rolled your eyes. "I know." You pouted at him, he chuckled and kissed your pout. You started to pull yourself off of him when you noticed your pajamas got wet from his body.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked, cupping your face. Forcing you to look into his hazel eyes.

The question caught you off guard, his tone was different. He's never asked you that and you're definitely not used to that tone of his voice.

"Yes, I do." You softly spoke, you couldn't even read his expression. He eyed your features, it reminded you of when you first met. He frowned when he saw your neck, he placed soft kisses along the bruises.