19. I Feel Love

*warnings: daddy kink, public sex, and restraints. In case any of these things make you uncomfortable.*

Flip's hands caressed your thighs as he devoured you, your back arched when his tongue hit that certain spot. You shamelessly thrusted in to his face, keeping one hand on the headboard. The other tangled in to his dark locks pulling him closer into you. You could feel his moans vibrate through your body.

"Oh fuck," you moaned as your head tilted back, looking at the ceiling. He delivered a slap on your clit and stopped.

"You know the rules angel," his deep baritone voice pulled you out of the trance, "keep your eyes on me and you'll get to cum." He said sternly, his eyes were filled with dark lust.

"Please...Flip," you begged his hands squeezed your flesh as he dug in. His beautiful hazel eyes looking up at you as he devoured you, made your heart flutter. He squeezed and massaged your ass harder as his tongue fully inserted into you. He started fucking you with his long wide tongue as his nose rubbed your clit. "I-I can't hold it daddy." You moaned

You didn't know where that came from, you've never called him that before. His eyes widened and he quickly sat up underneath you. Making you straddle him, you blushed when you saw your juices all over his goatee and chest.

You felt his hardened length on your thigh, you desperately wanted to cum. You started to grind on him. A devilish smirk made its way on to his face, he watched as you ride his thigh.

"My greedy girl," he held your face with one hand and the other gripping your waist. "I could just watch you all day," he looked over to his alarm clock, "sadly we'll be late, angel."

You tried to grind on him but failed when his hand stopped you, "I'm so close." You pouted.

He pulled your face closer and leaned into your ear, "shh baby, I'm going to fuck this tight cunt till your begging daddy to cum, got it?" His hot breath sending chills down your body.

"Y-Yes," you whimpered, you could just cum at the sound of his voice. His grip tightened as he nibbled on your earlobe, you moaned arching your back slightly.

"Yes what?" He put his tip at your entrance, coating it with your juices, teasing you.

"Yes daddy," you moaned at the sensation, he inserted himself into you. Your hands instantly flew to his shoulders as you rode him. Strands of his hair fell in front of his face as it  his complexion turned a shade of crimson. His large hands held on to your waist, encouraging you to go faster. You kept clenching as his cock buried himself into your cervix.

"Fuck baby, you take me so well," he grunted as his eyes closed, you grabbed his face and made him face you.

"Eyes on me daddy," you moaned he obeyed, you pulled him closer and licked your juices off of his face. You clenched on him as he moaned, your pace became sloppy, you were close.

"Your fucking perfect," he growled as he embraced you, thrusting into you as he was on his knees. You quickly wrapped your legs around his waist. The sensation was almost unbearable, you couldn't hold it anymore. You clawed at his shoulders trying to hold it. "Oh that's my good girl, waiting for daddy." Flip smiled as his thrusts got more violent.

"Daddy, please...i can't hold it," you begged tears welled up in your eyes. His hand trailed up to your jaw.

"Open baby," he commanded you obeyed with no hesitation, he spit into your mouth. "Swallow baby," you did as he told you, you clawed him as he played with your clit. "Cum angel, cum for daddy." He growled, all you heard was skin slapping, the bed creaking and Shameless moaning.