13. Bad trips, and hospital rooms

*warnings: description of violence, bad trips and vulnerability.
A/N: I wanted to base this from Flips POV, just to take a look into his mind, during all this. As well as new characters in this chapter.  I had to rewrite this chapter like twice. Hope you enjoy -Ren<3*

*Flip's POV*

-six hours before the raid-

"Hey guys, I overheard Bridges talking to Trapp, they're gonna have Salem go in with no wire." Detective Stan said walking into the basement.

"He's really gonna let her walk in there alone? No I don't believe it." Another said

"Well she could handle it, did you not see that psycho? She threw a knife at him...hey Zimmerman didn't she save your ass?" Barnes asked from across the room.

"Yea she did, she's also a hell of a marksman." Flip smiled remembering how competitive you got and how easy you made it look. He's never seen anyone handle a gun the way you do.

"That I don't believe" Barnes scoffed "a woman a good marksman? Ha when pigs fucking fly." He laughed no one joined him, they just stared. "Come on you aren't serious?" He said

"I heard she scored a 100, she's the only female to get on the wall of glory at the FBI, there's like only hundred something." The rookie said entering the room, everyone looked at him like he was a nuisance.

"Rookie, shut up you've only been here a couple days, you don't know what we're talking about" Barnes said to the young officer.

"Salem Kalani?" He said Flips head shot up. "I'm pretty familiar."

"What the fuck do you know? Huh rookie?" Flip snarled, he didn't like anyone, especially a rookie, to take interest of his girl. Ron smacked Flips arm, Flip obviously ignored it.

"Will Callahan." He said " where would you like me to start?" Will said with a cocky tone.

" He said " where would you like me to start?" Will said with a cocky tone

The detectives scoffed at him, not believing the nerve this kid had. Usually rookies just shut up and listen. "Watch it rookie." Flip warned, leaning forward.

"I'm just saying I'm very familiar with her, her work that is." Will said in a taunting voice, as if he was trying to get a rise from Flip and the other detectives. Will didn't wait for a response, instead he walked out the door.

"What the fuck is up with the rookie?" David asked looking at everyone.

"I don't know but Flip you better watch out, he's after your girl." Barnes teased everyone howled in laughter.

"Mind your business," Flip said Ron laughed, "shut up Ron." Flip lit a cigarette.

"Come on Zimmerman we saw you getting friendly with her at O'Malley's. You've been smitten over her since day one." Detective Pete teasing, everyone laughed at Flip.