12. No Hero Shit.

*warnings: guns, violence and drugs...A/N: for this chapter I was inspired by Maddie from euphoria, well just her outfit..nothing else since Ive never seen the show but the first two episodes and whatever scene pop up in my fyp on TikTok 😅 I also wanna thank each of you for reading this story<3 I love when y'all comment and let me know how y'all feel about it, too. -Ren*

Normally the officers that ogle you as you made your way through the station to the basement, are better at adverting their eyes. You knew why they couldn't keep their stares under control. Tonight we had to go back to the Roller Disco, meaning you had to dress like it. You wore your hair in a high ponytail with small curls, you matched your makeup to your outfit. As for your outfit...let's just say a bra and panties wasn't needed.

Hearing a group of male chatter, made you stop at your tracks

Hearing a group of male chatter, made you stop at your tracks. After the incident with Smith, the last thing you wanted was to be alone with a group of them. Suddenly you heard Flip and Ron's voice, your confidence came back so your opened the door and walked in. The chatter stopped when you came into their sight. You looked up to at least eight detectives staring at you, with their mouths agape.

"What?" You asked they cleared their throats and looked away, expect for your detective. "Did you guys get started yet?" You asked making your way to the other side of the room and sat on the edge of the file cabinet.

"uh no Salem we were waiting for chief and Trapp." Ron said trying really hard to not look at you. You nodded and rested your palms on the cabinet as you leaned on it.

"Here," Flip said handing you his brown Sherpa canvas trucker jacket, you took it and put it on. It was huge on you, you could smell him on the jacket. His smell was one of your favorite things about him. He smelled like a bonfire with a hint of leather.

"Thanks." You said he smiled, you didn't know if he was looking at his jacket draped over your figure or the outfit. Either way it made you press your thighs together to apply some pressure. His eyes snapped up to you, he noticed and smirked.

"Alright, good y'all are ready for tonight," Bridges said as he walked in with Trapp behind him. "Trapp is gonna hand out wires to you guys. It is important that you blend in, if any of them catch a whiff of any police presence. We're fucked. Each of you will focus on each of his 'bodyguards', word is they'll be seeing tonight's operation. Salem, of course, you will be keeping Stolas preoccupied. We need him away from his balcony, we can't afford to give him a vantage point..." Bridges explained

"It'll give us away." You finished for him, Trapp gave everyone a mic but you. " sir, I didn't get a mic." You said your brows furrowed with confusion.

Trapp and Bridges exchange looks as well as let out breaths, I could see Flip's shoulders tense up. The other detectives were confused.

"Salem we decided that you're not gonna wear a wire..." Trapp said looking at you.