9. The trial of the Collins brothers.

*A/N- I didn't watch criminal minds during quarantine for it to live rent free in my mind. I did change some things. I did mention this inspired it. I hope y'all like it.*

The bed felt unusually cold, you moved your hands through your sheets before you even opened your eyes. Your eyes shot right open once you realized Flip wasn't there. In front of your alarm clock, was a note. Flip explained, he needed to get home and get ready for the trial. You looked at the clock, you only had two hours to get ready.

It took you a moment to walk to the shower, your legs felt like jello. You winced every step you took. Thankfully the hot water soothed your sore muscles. You couldn't stop thinking about how rough he was with you. The line between pain and pleasure blurred with each climax. You felt whole, it was strange. You've never felt so euphoric. It was intoxicating, Flip was intoxicating.

Once you finished your makeup, you did your usual big bouncy curls. You looked different. You had a radiance to your complexion, your smile was brighter. Guess that happens when you get fucked good. Since you were in a extremely good mood, you put on a black lace thong and a matching lace balconette style bra. You felt really confident as you got dressed. Normally you hated wearing a pantsuit, but not today

 Normally you hated wearing a pantsuit, but not today

"Well look at you, my my Salem you look well fucked." Freya teased you made your way to the safe to grab your gun.

"Freya i have no idea what your talking about." You said avoiding eye contact with her.

"Ha, bullshit. I came home to you screaming. I thought you were getting murdered. Until i saw the dirty dishes and heard you screaming his name. I just can-" freya laughed

"Oh fucking hell, ok ok. I didn't know you were here or i would've kept quiet." You interrupted turning five shades of red.

"Oh Salem, you're like 5'3 and he's about 6'3 i doubt that would've been possible-" Freya laughed you rolled your eyes at her.

"Okay I'm leaving ill see you tonight bye." You said wanting this awkward conversation to end. You grabbed your purse and hugged her before leaving.

"Bye be safe and don't have sex in the courthouse bathroom its not fun-" Freya yelled out as you ran out of the door.

'Note to self, don't have sex at your place or just make sure Freya isn't home.' You thought to yourself heading to the courthouse.

-
Bridges had on his chief uniform on, along with the blazer and hat that went with it. Ron had a simple brown suit with a beige dress shirt. Flip wore a dark navy blue suit, he wore a white dress shirt underneath his blazer. The sound of your heels caught there attention. Ron and Flip looked at you. Flip grinned as you got closer. You couldn't help but blush when you saw him. He had the same look when he commanded you to cum. He noticed that, he had that damn smirk on his face.