37. Decisions

*Happy Sunday my dudes <3 I hope everyone had an amazing week, I'm sorry I've been updating late. I promise I'll get better - Ren<3*

"Will you marry me?" Flip smiled, you could feel your body vibrate with exhilaration. You couldn't help the tears that fell. Everyone's eyes were on the two of you as the fireworks went off, you could see some whirl in spirals from the corner of your eye.

"Yes," you breathed out. "Oh my god, yes!" You smiled once your mind realized that what was happening was real.

Flip chuckled as he placed the ring on your ring finger, you scrunch your brows in confusion when you realized your hand wasn't damaged anymore.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Your father asked, everyone and everything went silent around you, including the fireworks.

You looked at everyone, they all looked disgusted. It was as if you did something wrong.

"um I-I'm sorry, it's just.." you couldn't form any words. Your hand flew to your throat, it felt as if someone was choking you.

"Aw, what is it? Cats got your tongue?" A sinister voice spoke from the crowd. You panicked the moment James made his way towards you.

"No n-, you'r-." You stumbled backwards almost falling on your ass. No one did anything, they all just watched as he emerged from the crowd.

"Miss me already, kitten?" He chuckled, "I'm so touched you included me on this special occasion."

"This isn't real, Flip, he killed-" you turned to Flip but it was as if he was frozen. You tried to shake his arm, "Philip?" You called out, James chuckled.

"He might've but I think we both know, I'll always be around." He towered over you. "I'm engraved into your mind, just like I am on your skin."

You felt something dripping from your side. Looking down, you saw the six bleed through the silk dress. You couldn't stop the bleeding, you started to panic.

"You can't stop it." James chuckled at you, he quickly pulled something from his pocket and struck Flip in the abdomen. Flip didn't budge but he bled.

"No no no," you sobbed. You applied pressure on his wounds but the bleeding wouldn't stop.

"You know, I didn't expect you to miss me so soon. The last time it took months, I really got to you didn't I?" He smirked watching as you tried to catch Flip in your arms.

"It's okay, I got you." You sobbed, the bleeding wouldn't stop. "Look at me, keep your eyes on me." His bloodied hand cupped your face.

"He's made you weak and pathetic. Look how you cower for him." He squatted in front of you.

"Why are you here?!" You sobbed as you clutched Flip closer to your body. "What do you want from us?!"

"Oh stubborn child, you know that's not the question you want to ask. I know the guilt is eating at you, it's only a matter of time before you break." James tsked. You closed your eyes and tighten your grip on Flip, hoping you'd wake up from this nightmare.

"Why me? Why couldn't you leave me alone? Leave them alone!" You looked up to see only James in front of you, everyone was gone.

"I didn't want that." He spoke gently. "They're no good for you, they don't know you like I do."

"You don't know a thing about me!" You tried to catch your breath. "You didn't have to hurt them," you sobbed as you crumbled on the ground. Flip's eyes started to close and his body went limp. "I would've gone if you left them alone!" You screamed angrily.