15. Let the past die

Bridges agreed to your plan, you both contacted your Interpol contact. Stolas was wanted in different countries for selling weapons, drugs and people. Stolas and his family were the worst of the worst. We were just lucky to have caught him and now Interpol can take him away.

It's been a day since we contacted Interpol, normally they're quick but they had other matters to tend to. Today would be the day, they'd take the Stolas and his goons away.

Your day was already starting off great, waking up in Flip's bed. Nothing could ruin this for you. You sat up and stretched, Flip wasn't there but you did hear him in his kitchen. Your bare feet touched the cold wood floor, it was a bit chilly. Well all you had on was Flips t-shirt and your panties. You made your way down the hall, til you reached the kitchen.

His bare back faced you, his muscles flexed with each movement. His skin decorated with beauty marks and moles, you wanted to trace them. The closer you got, you noticed he was only wearing black briefs, they hugged his toned ass. You couldn't help but gawk at him. He didn't turn to face you, he must've not heard you coming. You walked up to him silently, you wrapped your arms around his waist and gave his back kisses. He chuckled facing you.

"Good morning, darlin, how'd you sleep?" Flip asked cupping your face.

"Perfect," you smiled up at him, he gave a peck on your lips. He placed his hands under your arms and lifted you up on the countertop. "Flip?!" You giggled he placed kisses on your neck, you automatically opened your legs for him. He gripped your hips and pulled you closer to his hardened length.

"We have some time to spare before we have to go..." Flip whispered in to your ear, causing you to shiver. You placed your hands on his sides, feeling him.

"We do," you breathed, running your hand to his cock, "mmhm already so hard for me?"

He groaned, "all for you, angel," he said with an airy wanton noise as you pulled it out and began stroking him. He let out out another grunt, he bit his lip to contain himself.

You could feel the warmth starting to pool between your legs. You both didn't break contact as his fingers moved your panties to the side. He played with your folds, all you heard was the his movements and panting. He started to pull down on your panties. You lifted your butt to help him.

"You're so gorgeous, angel." He groaned as he thrusted into you. You held on to his arms to steady yourself, moaning his name the deeper he went. "Look at me," he growled

"You feel so, fucking good." You cursed he lifted one leg on his shoulder, and played with your clit. "Oh fuck," you moaned, you bit your lip so you wouldn't scream.

He shot you a grin as he thrusted into you, the sight of him was enough to make you clench. "Cum on me."

"Shit," you seethed, you pulled him in for a kiss. You moaned into his mouth as you came all over him and his kitchen countertop. As he rode out your orgasm, his thrust became sloppy. His hand wrapped around your neck making you look up at him. Your lids were half closed as you watched him cum inside you.

"Fucking shit," he grunted, "Salem, fuck!" His eyes watched you intently as he pulled himself out, making you both moan at the sensation. You giggled trying to catch your breath, your legs were still spread open. He grinned, watching how undone you become from his touch. He helped you down from the counter and kissed your forehead.

"Go ahead, get ready. Breakfast will be ready soon." Flip said moving a piece of hair out of your face.

"Alright," you smiled, he kissed you and slapped your ass as you walked away.