21. The calm before the storm

*A/N:Happy Wednesday my dudes<3*

The sun was hitting your back, his arms wrapped around you pulling you closer to his bare chest. You could feel his goatee on your forehead. You were in the crook of his neck, your favorite place to wake up in. His soft snores, were music to your ears. Your fingertips ran up and down his back. You wanted to stay like this forever.

"You keep doing that, I might just call off of work." Flip grumbled his eyes still closed. he lifted himself and hovering over you, placing kisses all over your face and neck making you giggle. He cupped your face with one hand and propped himself up with the other.

"You should," you smiled at him, your hands trailed down to the waistband of his tight gray briefs. You kissed him softly as your hand made it's way in to his briefs. You could feel his smirk as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away as he stood up.

"I'm sorry, baby but I have to get ready." Flip smirked as he walked to your bathroom.

'What a fucking tease,' you thought as you sat in bed. You heard the shower running, you laid back down in bed it was too early to be up for you. You had some time to rest but you couldn't, you were wide awake. You took off the over size shirt you had on and walked over the mirror that was in your closet.
You hated what you saw, scars and bruises decorated your skin. You'll always be grateful for Freya for covering up the scars on your thigh, those were the most painful. Just ugly reminders of what you been through. You kept Freya's words in your mind, 'you survived'. She wasn't wrong but you felt wrong thinking that, something about it didn't feel right.

You walked over to and sat on the edge of the bed, you felt off today. It was probably the fact that you were taking a personal day, again. You were a sitting duck and what was worse is Flip couldn't and didn't tell you anything about the case. You couldn't be mad at him for it but it was frustrating. The shower stopped, your head snapped up, you saw a wet and naked Flip towel drying his body in the doorway. He hasn't notice that you were still awake.

You watch as his arms and back muscles flex with each moment, it's like he's made out of marvel. As if the gods took their time sculpting, it was mesmerizing. You thighs squeezed together as your eyes trailed down and noticed how low his towel hanged on his hips. His imprint clear as day, you wanted to outline it with your tongue.

"Angel, it's not polite to stare." He said with a stern tone, he rinsed out his mouth, getting out the toothpaste he had. Your breath was caught in your throat and your eyes widened a bit. "Don't be shy, darlin'." He smirked as he walked towards you.

You gulped as you watched water droplets fall from his hair to his chest and abdomen. "Sorry," you muttered you didn't look him in the eyes. He grabbed your grabbed your chin and made you look at him. You felt yourself clench once you saw his hazel eyes.

"I've spoiled you, angel." He said you pouted at how dire his tone was, it made him chuckle. "Oh it's not a bad thing, I enjoy spoiling you." He kissed your cheek and made his way to your ear, "especially when I make you cum with my touch." His hot breath sending chills down to your spine, you whimpered as his lips grazed your ear and neck.

You reached for the towel but he was quick. He grabbed your wrist stopping you. "Keep your hands at your side. Just because I like spoiling you doesn't mean you're always gonna get your way." He held your hands down.

"Please?" You begged you looked up at him with big eager eyes. He had a mischievous look on his face.

"Eyes on me and maybe I'll give you what you want." He said you nodded, he kissed you ever so gently, his mouth trailed down your neck leaving wet kisses. Your breathing hitched as bit your neck. Your hands automatically grabbed his shoulders, he stopped and glared at you.