8. Roller Disco

*warnings: mentions rape, drug use, alcohol and smut and fluff*

You were excited, you didn't know if it was because it was your first undercover in a while or because you could dress up and do fun make up. Which you rarely did, you didn't have the time too. You applied full coverage foundation to conceal any left over bruising that Edgar gave you. Giving your self a glowy complexion, you were proud of your makeup skills.

Once you were pleased with your look, you put on your silver dangling earrings. You took one last look at yourself and smiled.

'I look too good, to be going undercover and not have any fun.' You thought.

"Salem you look insanely hot! Your unsub will be on his knees with his confession

"Salem you look insanely hot! Your unsub will be on his knees with his confession." Freya leaning on the door way. You jumped not realizing she was standing there. "We have to go out more often," Freya complimented, you couldn't help but laugh. "I'm serious you look amazing." She played with your curls.

"Thanks Freya, I'm a bit nervous and excited. I haven't gone undercover in a while." You admitted she applied some highlighter on your décolleté and the top of your tits.

"You'll be perfect. Good luck and be careful, I'm heading over to Candi's place. I'll see you when you come home." Freya said hugging you.

-
You walked in to the station with confidence, only because it was eight at night. You only saw four officers as you walked to the basement to meet Ron. They had to do a double before realizing it was you. You walked down the steps looking down so you wouldn't trip over your own feet.

"Wow darlin' you look gorgeous." Flip said sitting up from the couch.

'Did Ron really just set you up?' You thought walking over to the lockers

'Did Ron really just set you up?' You thought walking over to the lockers. You could feel his eyes following you.

"Um where is Ron? We should be meeting now." You looked at the clock. Not realizing he was getting closer to you. When you looked back at his direction. His chest was only an inch away. "You wanna back up a bit?" You said your voice cracked.

"Ron's running a bit late." Flip said eyeing you. You cheeks felt hot, you suddenly get self conscious. "A bit nervous?" He asked playing with a strand of your hair.