Chapter 19

{Same music sorry!}
I stare with Ochako at the plant. And Mina's head picked out. "Mina?!" I say to the plant. Some people looked over at use, Some even looked in disbelief. I sat back down fast blushing. Ochako looked pretty mad and stayed quiet. "I wanted to watch you guys, But nothings even happening." She says pouting. I laugh at her a little. Ochako continues to ignore and looks out the window. I whisper to Mina, "She looks pretty mad." "Probably because you can't flirt at all." She says smirking. "Flirt a little." I blush and shake my head. "I should go, it is your date after all." She says getting out of the plant and heading to the door. The waiter comes over and gives us our drinks. We silently sit, Not talking. "What's the matter, Ochako?" I ask her. "Nothing.." She mutters. I sigh and knew she was going to be sitting there like that for awhile. "How about after this, We can go and Check out the new ice cream shop." I say. She nods silently, I know I have to do something romantic. I see her hand sitting on the table right next to her glass and hold her hand. She blushes but doesn't look at me. I blush and continue to drink my drink. The waiter comes back again and asks what we want to eat.
About 30 minutes later
We finally get done eating and we start walking to the ice cream shop. She's finally over her grudge and We walk while holding hands and smiling. We're half way there and I notice the person we walk by. The girl had blonde hair and she had a black hoodie on. I didn't get to the see the rest of her clothes, All I saw as her face. I knew who it was, It was Himiko Toga. She hasn't notice me until Ochako said something and Toga looked back.

 She hasn't notice me until Ochako said something and Toga looked back

She silently turned back around and put her hood up. It reminded me the time at the mall. I stopped in my tracks and looked back at the crowd Toga went into. Ochako curiously looked in the direction I was looking at. I knew if we went after her, The rest of the league of Villains could be there. I couldn't risk our safety, So I sighed. "Deku?" She asks as I turn back to her. "You seem upset and worried." "I'm fine let's go." I say while we continue to walk. When we started to get closer to the shop, I started to understand why Toga was there. The shop had Many people dead and just laying around. I stopped and felt my heart drop. Ochako didn't notice yet, I quickly Pushed her head onto my chest so she couldn't see the dead people. "Don't look." I say calmly as I could. I grab my phone and call Mr. Aizawa. Uraraka was still confused but didn't say anything. While I waited for Him to pick up, I walked away slowly. I couldn't believe no one was running or shouting. I just held Ochako in my arms and Finally Mr. Aizawa picked up. "Hello?" He says. "You have to come down here." I say. "Midoryia, What's going on?" He asks as I hear him rushing out of the room he was in. "I'm with Uraraka. T-the Ice cream s-shop." I stuttered. Then I finally heard someone yell and start to run. "I'm on my way, Midoryia. Don't make a move. I'm coming with the police." He says hanging up. Ochako had heard everything. "Izuku, what is going on?" She asks as I hear her start to cry. "Please just don't look." I say. I see a bench that was out of view from the shop and we sit. I let her go, She almost try's to get up, But she just sits down again. "When I look back a minute ago, I was Toga." I explain to her. Her shocked face told me everything. I wiped her tears, "And I'm guessing she killed everyone in the store." I say. She begins crying and she lays in my shoulder. We stay silently on the bench as I try to get my thoughts together. I gasp and stand up. "What is it?!" She asks also standing up. "Did Mina go back to U.A?!" I ask Her in shock. "I saw her walking a different direction though the window.." Ochako said On the edge of Tears again. She sits back down and thinks. I slowly walk back to the store and Glance over all the dead people In the shop. I hoped to myself Mina wasn't there.. I heard sobbing in the back of the store. I walked slowly trying to see if anyone survived. The crying was coming from the bathroom. I had to go into the girls bathroom. There was Mina and A child, Both crying. "Mina?" I say shocked and happy. She surprisingly looked up while still holding the little girl. She looked about 10 and Had short blonde hair. "Who is this little girl?" I ask Mina. "Well, She and her mom was in front of me in line when toga walked in and killed her mom and many other people" she explained. "Are you hurt?" I ask her. She grunts and shows me a bad stab mark on her leg. Toga had almost got her too. I sigh and pat the little girls head. "Hero's are on the way.."