Chapter 46 FINALE PT 2

I throw my bag onto my bed and stretch my arms.

Ochako follows me and places her bag by my bedroom door. "Make yourself at home, Ochako." Mom says walking to us.

"Thank you, Inko." Ochako says. Mom nods and she walks to the living room. My room was a little empty since I brought most of my things to my dorm room. Mom tried to make it look nice, It had a blanket on the bed and pillows. But for the most part, The room was empty.

"I think I can imagine but your room used to look like." Ochako says tapping her chin. "All might poster here, Action figures here." She points to places. I awkwardly chuckle and nod.

"Okay, Let me help you with your bag." I tell her. She nods and hangs me the bag. I take it and place both of our bags onto my desk. She sits down on my old bed.

"It's so soft." She says brushing her hands over the blanket. "Yeah, My mom picks good covers." I laugh, Organizing My clothes into my dresser.

"Oh, Izuku." My mom calls me. "Yeah?" I ask. "I forgot that I didn't get the groceries." She says. "I will be back in a little while."

"Do you want me to go get them?" I ask her. "No, it's fine." She replies. "Just keep Ochako company. I'll be back." She says giving me a sly smile. I roll my eyes and wave to her. She quickly leaves and I hear her footsteps go down the hall.

"Well, What now?" I ask Ochako sitting next to her. "Do you have any movies?" She asks. "I'm sure mom does." I say.

I could see the excited in her face. "Let's have a movie night!" She exclaims grabbing my arm. She drags me to the living room and sits on the couch. "Okay there's a few movies." I say looking under our tv.

"Anythings fine." She tells me. "How about The Last Night?" I ask her. "Is that a scary movie?" She asks. "Yeah." I say showing her the case. She takes it and reads the back.

"A movie where a man discovers he only has so long to live?" She asks. "Yeah, My mom said she never got to watch it." I reply sitting down next to her. "I never thought Inko would watch something like this.." She whispers.

"Eh, It says Horror, But it doesn't look that scary." I tell her taking the movie case back. "Okay let's watch it." She sighs. I nod and take the movie out and put it into the TV.

"Let me go make some popcorn real quick." I tell her. "Okay." She says. I get up and move into the kitchen. I quickly get a bag of popcorn and shove it until the microwave.

After a few beeps from the microwave a timer pops up on it. I lean on the counter and patiently wait for it to be done.

The timer goes off and I grab a bowl. I pour the popcorn into the bowl and quickly rush back to Ochako.

"Took you long enough." She giggles, taking a piece of popcorn and eating it. "Sorry." I say pressing play on the movie.

The intro starts with a black and white screen showing a hotel room with the main actor in the center.

- 1 hour Later -

The man and women actors run into a corner. A mysterious man follows them with a huge knife.

I could feel Ochako scoot closer as the man approached the two. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She silently nods.

"This is the end." The man says. "For you and the girl."