Chapter 43

I sigh and my back quickly hits the couch, I let my hand brush through my hair.

I just got back from hanging out with Aimi. It was fun, But I'm exhausted after eating and then she showed me around the park.

I hear small footsteps approaching behind me. I feel a pair of arms hook around my neck and around my upper body. I look up and ochako rests her chin ontop of my head.

"Hello." She whispers, Smiling. I hold onto her arms wrapped around me.

"Where were you? I woke up about a hour later and you were gone." She says.

"Sorry, I had to meet up with someone." I explain. She sighs and walks around the couch and sits next to me.

She quietly lays her head on my shoulder. "Please don't leave." She mumbles to me. "I won't." I whisper back, Turning to let her head lay on my chest.

She stays buried in my chest and I slowly smooth her hair.

"This is nice." She says curling up closer to me.

"Yeah.."

"I want to stay like this forever."

I lightly laugh and lean back on the couch. I let her lay between my legs and still petting her hair.

She giggles as I lazily toss my arms around her.

"Hey guys." I look up and see Kaminari looking down at us. "Hey." I quietly say back.

"Sorry to interrupt, But Yaoyorozu asked if I could get the Christmas tree up. Do you mind helping, Midoriya?" He asks a little shy as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He seemed upset that he had to ask for help, But, Of course, I was willing to help him out. So, I calmly look down at ochako. I could tell she was a little sad she had to get up, But willingly sat up.

"Sure, I don't mind." I reply back to me. "Thanks dude."

I nod and follow him to the front entrance where a tree was laid down on the steps. "All we have to do is get it inside and put the lights on it." He says. "Okay." I answer, Walking to the tree.

I pick up the tree and he picks up the other side. We carefully drag it inside and place it next to the TV.

Mina Cheerfully walks into the room, carrying a box full of ornaments. They were some plain looking ones and some shined brightly in the light. Some even sparkled and some were special and had names or had dates on them.

Once me and Kaminari sat the tree down into the pot that was sitting on the floor, We quickly begin placing the lights over the tree. Ochako was talking to mina and looking at all the ornaments.

We finally got done and Mina and Ochako begin placing the small ornaments around the stems of the small tree.

Yaoyorozu finally joined us and got excited as she saw the tree.

"Okay, Thank you guys!" She says to all four of us. We all nod to her.

"You all can start getting ready, I'm invited All might and Mr. Aizawa to join. As well as Eri." She explains.

Ochako grinned bright at the idea of Eri coming again. She jumped up and down and hugged me.

I laughed and hugged her back. "Wow, This is so exciting!" Mina exclaims. I could see how cheerful everyone was. It was like I could feel the happiness beaming off the walls.

"Okay, Everyone go get showers and get dressed for tonight." yaoyorozu says laughing at us.

Everyone finally splits up until it's just me and ochako. "I'll see you in a bit." She says kissing my cheek. "I'm going to go to my room."