Chapter 30

Still Ochako Uraraka'a POV:
I quietly sigh and knock on their door. I silently wait for them to open the door. The door cracks open and Bakugo stands on the other side. "Hey, Bakugo.." I laugh awkwardly. "What do you want, Round face?" He asks. "Well, I know we aren't the closest.. But I really need your help.."
"Look, If this is some girl problem, Mina already tired to ask me for help and I don't know anything like that-." He explains but I cut him off. "What? No. It's about Deku." I say. "What did he do now?" He asks a little mad. "Is it okay if I talk about it in your dorm?" I ask him looking around to make sure toga wasn't listening in.
Bakugo POV:
She looks around the halls. Which confuses me more about the situation. But, I'm guessing something really is wrong if she's actually so.. Anxious. "This better be something really bad to wake me up this late." I tell her. She smiles nervously and nods. I sigh and let her into my room. She silently sits on my chair and I sit on my bed. "So. What happened?" I ask her. "At the mall, Deku went to the bathroom like Sero did. When he came back, He was acting really strange. And when we came back, I realized he didn't know where his room was. Then I figured out, It wasn't him, It was Toga acting like him." I explain. I look down quickly. "That's why you wanted to talk in the room.." Iwhisper. Uraraka nods slowly. We stay silent for a small moment. "We have to do something." I say looking back up to her. "Like what?" She asks me. "I.. I'm not sure. Who else have you told?" I asks her. "You're the first one I came too. I thought you'd know what to do.." She says in response. "We need to at least tell someone else before doing something." I tell her. "Who?" She asks me. I think silently.
"Let's tell.. Mina." I say. "Why Mina?" I ask. "She was with you guys when we went shopping." I explain. "Okay, I'll go see her." She says getting up. "If she agrees both of you come back to my dorm." I tell her. She nods and exits my room. I sigh as I hear her footsteps down the hall. Did the nerd have to be in more trouble? His mom just got into trouble.. He better be okay.
Ochako POV:
I finally make it to mina's room and I knock on her door. I pray that she answers the door. I sigh when I hear the door start to open and I see her rubbing her eyes and she seemed confused. "Uraraka..?" She whispers. "It's late. What do you need?" "I need to tell you something important." I tell her. She could tell I was serious because she nodded and let me in.
After Explaining
"Oh wow.. So Deku is somewhere and Toga is pretending to be him?" She asks very concerned. "Yeah.." I answer. "So, Bakugo wants to come up with a plan?" She also asks. "Yup." I respond. "Are you okay? You seem to be in shock.." She says. "I probably am in shock, this is a lot to take in." I tell her. She places her hand on my back,
"Midoryia is strong I'm sure he is fine.."
Izuku Midoryia POV:
It's been about 2 hours or so since I've been here. Only one of the other hero's woke up but he was quickly knocked back out. Why do they let me stay up? I can't use my quirk right now in this restraints, Has Ochako even noticed I'm gone yet? I look around the room to find some sort of light or something! But there's nothing.
Back at U.A with Uraraka:
Me and Mina silently sit in Bakugo's room waiting for him to say something, We wait. "Okay, Let's go tell Mr. Aizawa." He tells us. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, We can't do this ourselves. We don't even know we're they're hide out is." He says tilting his head. I could tell he was nervous, Even when he's good at controlling his emotions. "Okay, let's tell Mr. Aizawa." I say looking to Mina. We both look at her to make sure she's okay with the plan. She nervously looks back at both of us. "L-look, I'm okay with anything. We just need to save Midoryia." She explains. "Okay then, Let's go." He says standing up and walking to the door.
We all silently walk down the halls trying not to make a lot of noise. We finally reach Mr. Aizawa's room and Bakugo knocks. Mr. Aizawa opens the door. "Bakugo, Ashido, And Uraraka? You all should be asleep." He says. "Mr. Aizawa this is really important..." I say nervously. He says silently looking back to the three of us. "I'm guessing this is about Midoryia." He says which shocks us. "How did you know?" I ask. "Well, Bakugo and Midoryia came to me about his mother and You and Ashido when with him into the mall." He explains. "Ah.." Mina says. "What did he do?" He asks. "Well, When we went to the mall, He went to the Bathroom like Sero and was acting strange when we got back and Uraraka found out that Toga was acting like Deku." Bakugo explains to him. "Damn, Well. I'm guessing you came to me only because you don't really know where their hide out is.." He says. We all nod in response. "Okay, Me and some other pro heroes have been looking into their hide out spots, since they have a student, I can make a emergency call to get them." He explains. "You guys will come too. In case something happens. But, does anyone else know?" He asks. "No, Sir." Mina says. "Okay, You might want to explain this to someone who will stay here and make sure Toga doesn't try anything." He explains. We all nod, "Go and put your hero costumes on." He says waving us off.
__________________________
Words: 1,025
I'm so sorry I haven't posted this chapter! I didn't know how to start it off but I think I did it okay. Anyways, I'll try to get the next chapter out fast!