Chapter 25

*Ring*
I want to see if he's phone will ring.
"Hello, Mom?" I hear Izuku whisper. I stare in shock as I hear his voice. I see the Izuku in my kitchen look over to me. He wasn't smiling anymore. "Mom?" He asks. "I-Izuku. I need help." I say to him stuttering. "What's happening!?" He asks me. Then Izuku starts getting up. His skin melts and he turns into a young girl with blonde hair. She didn't have any clothes on and starts walking to me. I panic and close my bedroom door, It slams loud.
Deku POV:
I hear a slam on the other line. Ochako sits up next to me. "Mom, Are you hurt? What's going on?" I ask her. I hear a thud and then silence. "Sorry, Dear. I thought I needed help. Sorry to wake you." She says. She hangs up. I take my phone off my ear and put my phone down. "Deku, What happened?" Ochako asks me. "My mom called me but I guess she didn't need me after." I say shrugging. "Are you sure she is okay?" She asks me. "I'll find out tomorrow." I say yawning and laying down. She slowly cuddled me again and fell asleep.
Toga POV: Izuku's mother had past out and I took some of her blood. Maybe, Izuku won't come after her. I picked her up and started to walk out of the door. "Toga, Here are your clothes." Twice says as I put her down. "You need to find a way to keep your clothes on. It's hot when that happens." He says. "Yeah, Anyway. I wander why he needs Izuku's mom." I say as I pick her back up.
Deku POV:
I wake up looking over to my phone. It was 6:20. I see a missed call from Kacchan. Why would he call me? He's dorm is next door. I need to find out. I walk over to my dresser and get clothes. I walk to my bathroom to shower
30 minutes later
I walk out in different clothes and my hair was damp. I see Ochako sitting up rubbing her eyes. I kiss her Cheek and start heading to my door. "Where are you going?" She asks me. "Kacchan called me, so I'm going to go see what he needs." I say to her. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." She says. "Hm?" I say turning back to her. "Are you guys going to fight again?" She asks me holding on to her knees. I smile, "Of course not, I'll be back soon." I say waving and closing my door. I walk down a few dorms to Kacchan's. I know and wait for him to open it. He opens it, I notice he's wearing a orange T-shirt with white pants. He opens his door wide enough so I could come in. I gulp and slowly walk in. I stand stiff in his room. It looked pretty normal, I've never seen his room. "Well?" I ask him as he gets his phone. "The old hag called me this morning." He says showing me a call. "Okay, What does this have to do with me?" I ask him. "She called me about aunt Inko." He says a little angry. "What happened?" I ask him. "She said she called her last night and Inko said you were in her house visiting at 9:30. She told the old hag she'd call her back this morning, but she never did. The hag called her, but she didn't answer." He explains.
"That means, Something happened."