Chapter 12

(Long chapter :0)
(Btw they are not doing the bad up in the song 😳)

I walk to her room still holding her in my arms. She was really alseep, I opened her room. I placed her on her bed. She looked so peaceful. I tucked her under the blanket. I moved a piece of her hair out of her face. I blushed and quickly stopped there. I sighed and started walking away. I felt her hand on mine. It shocked me, I looked back to see her sitting up holding arm. "Please stay." She says looking down. "W-what?" I ask blushing hard. She looks up as her face was red too. "You want me to stay?" I ask her. She nods her head and I just sit next to her. "You want me to sleep in here or.." I ask blushing. "Yes." She says which made me blush even more. She holds my hand again. I lay next to her in her bed. Her room was pretty hot to me, I felt like I was burning up. I was glad I had another shirt under mine. I sit up and take my shirt off. I have a white tank top under my shirt. "What are you doing?" She asks confused. "Ah, sorry.. it was hot in here". I say blushing again and laying back down next to her. She gently snuggles right next to me. Her body felt warm which made me red as a tomato. I just got comfortable and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright pause real quick :3
Like legit, my heart is to full to take this in. It's late and I'm tired, their keeping me up
With their love
•~•
__________________________
I wake up to Ochako still asleep next to me, (Oh, they didn't do anything, DON'T BE NASTY)
She looks cute sleeping so peacefully. I kiss her forehead and get out of her bed. Wait a second.. Did I just kiss her head?
Oh well
I shrug and put my shirt back on. I turn back to her and smile. Lucky I woke up early so no one was awake. My dorm was a floor below hers. I hope I can sneak back to my room. I get my stuff I had and get out of the dorm.

Ochako POV:Deku was so cute asleep last night

Ochako POV:
Deku was so cute asleep last night. I can't believe I actually asked him to sleep with me. I bet he doesn't even know I like him. How will he like me now? Well, he did kiss me on the forehead. Ehh... Just thinking about him kissing only my forehead makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I really need to go take a shower and get ready. I hope he ends up feeling the same..

Deku POV: I finally get to my room. I check my phone, 5:15, maybe 45 minutes of sleep.
After:
I yawn as I get up and put my uniform on. I don't brush my hair and I just hum to the cafeteria. "Hey, Midoryia." Tenya says next to me. "Good morning, Iida." I say waving. "Get more sleep..?" He asks. "Yeah, slept like a baby." I say blushing. "Okay..? Anyways, what you did yesterday was very.. Heroic. But don't do it again." He says. "I promise." I say reassuring him. We both nod and start walking together. "Hey Wait up!" Uraraka says behind us. "Hey, Ochako." I say waving. She blushes and waved back. Tenya just waves back as we continue walking. Everyone was already sitting in the cafeteria eating. We quickly grab our food and sit next to tordoroki. Things between me and Ochako have become confusing for me to understand. Are we dating? Are we still "Just friends"?
I have no clue..
I felt Ochako's hand on mine. I didn't look at her but I just kept holding her hand.
Shoto POV:
I wonder what happened. They seem way closer than the other day. What happened after that fight? Did she even tell him? Why am I so interested in other people's love life.
Tenya POV:
What the... Are they dating? Well, about time.. of course, Me and Torodorki look at each other again.
Deku POV AGAIN:
"So what's up?" Shoto asks me. Me and Ochako blush just from him asking that. "What's up with what?" I ask. "You two." Iida says. "Why are you guys so interested?" I ask. They look at each other and back at us. "Really?" Shoto asks. "What happened after that fight yesterday?" Iida asks. "Well, Uraraka took me to the hospital." I say and continue eating. "What happened at the hospital?" Shoto asks. "Uh.. you know. Some people came to see me, I left and went to my dorm." I say lying. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's alright." Ochako says. "Well, okay then." Iida says eating the rest of his food.

Few minutes later..

Me and Ochako go back to her room. "I'm sorry I said that last night." She says blushing. "No, it's alright." I say sitting next to her on the bed.
"Deku, We need to talk about.. Us."