Chapter 24

She smiles to me as I brush through her hair. I sigh and lay down in my bed, "I'm tired after today.." I say. She lays next to me, I drag my blanket over her and me. I kiss her forehead and she cuddles up to me. I quickly fall asleep next to her.
Meanwhile at the Midoryia household..
Inko Midoryia POV:
I silently wash the single plate in the sink. Every since Izuku has been living in the dorms, I've been Really depressed. Last time I saw Izuku I had a panic attack, Every day I get more lonely. All might sends me letters to keep me informed about my son. I appreciate the letters, But it's not enough. I want to know if my son is okay. I slowly walk to the table and sit down. I glare at the vase sitting on the table with a single rose in it. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. The sound makes me jump, I quickly brush the dust off my shirt skirt and rush to the door. I open it and..
"Izuku!" I say hugging him in the doorway. "Hey, mom!" He says smiling. "How are you? Why are you here so late?" I say him. He nervously laughs, "Nevermind, Let's talk! Come in!" I say to him as I take his arm and drag him to the table. I sit him down in the chair that was opposite of my chair. "Oh, Izuku. Do you want me to make your favorite?" I ask him. He smiles at me and nods. "Well, if I can remember it.." I say thinking out loud. "Do you remember, Izuku?" I ask him. He brushes through his hair. "Uh, It's been so long! I'll take anything." He says. He continues to smile. I turn to the fridge and look through it. "Oh, Remember that old All might video you used to watch everyday all the time?" I ask him getting some food out of the fridge. "How can I forgot?" He says. I look at the clock on the wall, 9:30. Why is he here so late? "Well, Dear. Are you wanting to stay here tonight?" I ask him. "That would be nice!" He says. My phone starts ringing from my room. "I'll be back, Izuku. That must be mitsuki!" I say waving as I walk to my room. I walk into my room and pick up my phone. "Hello?" I say into my phone. "Hey, Inko." Mitsuki says. "Hey, What's up? Do you still need help finding out That restaurants location?" I ask her. "No, I see something on the news about the League of villains trying to Attack U.A." She says to me. "Oh, I knew Izuku hasn't been okay! I'll talk to him." I tell her. "Well, They're saying all the students were safe." She says. "Well, I know Izuku is." I say to her. "How?" She asks me. "Well, He came to visit me." I say. "Inko, are you imagining stuff? U.A makes sure all of their students are in their rooms by 9:00." She tells me. "Maybe I am.. Izuku isn't the kind of person to sneak out.. I'll call you tomorrow." I tell her. "Bye." She says. I hang up and pick my phone up. I look around the corner and still see Izuku sitting at the table. He was looking at his phone. I scroll through my phone and find his number. I do a quick pray that he's phone will ring. I call it..