Chapter 37

"Ouch!" Ochako shouts as she falls face first into the snow. "Oh, Ochako. Are you okay?!" I ask taking her hand and helping her up. "Yeah.. I must've tripped over something.." She says pulling herself up.
It was a little past 6 pm, Mostly Everyone was taking a break and In their own groups chatting. Me and Ochako were outside walking around again. We decided to go outside to look up at some of the stars appearing in the sky.
Christmas was almost right around the corner. Next week is the last week before Christmas break. Which means, Everyone is going back to their homes for 2 weeks to spend time with their families. I honestly can't wait to spend some quality time with my mom for 2 weeks. I'm so excited, But also a little upset. I'm not sure what Ochako is planning on doing. I know her parents live in the next city over. I don't want her to stay somewhere that takes 45 minutes to drive to.
I sigh a little as I think of having to spend 2 weeks without her. Ochako Tilts her head a little to look at my face. She walks in front of me and Puts her hands on my cheeks. "Hey, Whats wrong?" She asks me, Squeezing my face. I chuckle when she lets go of my face and I hold her hand on mine. My thumb rubs over her knuckles as I stand silently.
"Izuku." She says waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh, Sorry." I say shaking my head and snapping out of my thoughts. "What's the matter?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "It's stupid." I say laughing a little and leaning away. "I'm sure it's not. Just tell me." She whines. "Okay, Okay." I say laughing. "I'm just worried about Christmas Break. I don't want you to be away for 2 weeks." I say pouting. "Aw, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I don't even think I have a choice." She says putting her hand back onto my face. I lean down and give her lips a little peck. "Come stay with me and my mom. You're parents can come over for Christmas morning." I suggest to her. "Izuku, I don't know. That sounds great, But are you sure your mom would be okay with that?" She asks. "Im sure she will." I say trying to comfort her. "What about my parents? Do you think they'll agree to this?" She asks starting to panic. "I really don't wanna be away from you for that long."
"Ochako, Calm down." I say holding her shoulders. "I'm positive Everything will be okay." I reassure her. "You're right.." She says taking a deep breathe. "You're right, Everything will be fine. This will be a good season." She says thinking out loud. "Of course." I comment and Kiss her cheek, She giggles and takes my hand back. Her hand intertwines with mine as we both look back up at the stars. The sky was a pretty dark blue and the stars were really bright. "Wow.." She whispers. I look over to her and I see a tear fall from her eye. "Ah, Ochako?! Why are you crying?" I ask Starting to panic. She laughs and wipes the tear from her cheek. "Sorry, Deku. It's just so beautiful. I couldn't help myself." She says still grinning. I couldn't help but Smile myself when she pulls me in for a hug. She hugs my neck tight and I pull my arms around her waist. It was a perfect silence as Snow began to fall again.
"I love you, Izuku." She whispers. I chuckle and place my chin on top of her head.
"I love you too, Ochako."
-
It was around 10 when Me and Ochako Decided it was best to just head to my room and sleep.
We walk into my room and I close the door behind us. She walks over to my dresser and opens the bottom drawer and Picks out a set of Pajamas. I stand watching her, It's still kinda weird knowing she has her known Drawer in my room.
She looks back up to me and closes her drawer. "You okay?" She asks with suspicion. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm just not used to you having your own pair of clothes in my room." I explain blushing and looking away.
"Oh Yeah, Sorry about that." She says rubbing the back of her neck. "I hope you don't mind, But.. I stayed in here the whole time while you were in the hospital."
"Aw, Missed me?" I tease. "Yes." She says pouting, She walks over and quickly embraces me in a hug. "I don't know why you saying you missed me, Makes me feel happy." I say chuckling and Rubbing her back. She laughs and Hugs me tighter. "Whatever." She says wearing a large grin and rolling her eyes. She gives me a peck on the lips and walks over to the bathroom. "I'm changing now." She says waving and closing the door. I laugh to myself and pick out a pair of clothes myself.
Satisfied with a pair of shorts and a T- shirt, I nod to myself and Quickly begin to change. I take my hair brush and brush through my messy hair. I grunt my teeth as the brush goes through a huge knot.
(A/N: Idk about you, But.. I can relate to him right now about the hair. My hair is so thick, I can't control it)
Ochako walks out of the bathroom with a pair of Pajama pants on and A pink shirt on. Her short hair is put into a pony tail with the end curling in on itself. "Cute." I say smiling. "Thank you." She says, Her face turns a light pink. I lay in bed and cover myself, I yawn and I suddenly jump when I feel the bed shake from Ochako jumping onto it. She giggles and curls next to me. I roll on my side and my arm snakes around her hips as we calmly snuggle under the blankets. "Night, Izuku." She says scooting closer to my chest. "Goodnight, Ochako."
__________________________
Words: 1033
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was mostly just a filler chapter, Useless if you ask me but you guys seem to enjoy it. Plus, I kinda have to get the ball rolling and Start some drama or something. Anyways, Bye!