Chapter 23

Ochako POV:
As Deku slept in recovery girl's office, I sat next to him. The leg that Toga stabbed had bandages on it. I slowly push my hand through his hair. I love his hair, It's so soft. I watch him sleep peacefully.
"Are you okay?" Iida asks me. I quickly turn to see him in the door way. "Everyone's worried.." he sits next to me. "I'm okay, But Deku is hurt." I say wiping a tear off my face. "I'm sure he'll be fine when he wakes up." Iida says standing up. "We're planing on going on another class trip to the mall again."
"What for?" I ask him. "Well, It is getting closer to the winter holidays. We were all thinking to go clothes shopping and stuff." He explains
"Oh wow that sounds cool!" I say still feeling through deku's hair. Iida nods and leaves the room.
Deku's POV:
I slowly open my eyes to see Ochako looking over me and feeling through my hair. "O...Ochako?" I say holding her other hand. "Deku, I'm glad your awake." She says. "I think I just want to go see Yui.." I say sitting up. "Okay, Let's get you back to the dorms." She says helping me up. We walk down the long hallways. I finally see Yui in her father's lap and Mina talking to them. We rush over to them, "Are you okay?" Yui asks me. "Yeah, Just a hurt leg." I say smiling at her. She smiles a little. "You guys can go now, It's safe." Mr. Aizawa says behind us. "You should be resting Mr. Aizawa.." Ochako says to him. He takes Yui's father and her to leave. We waves to Yui, She smiles and waves back. "I hope they stay safe." Mina says to us. We both nod, it was late so me and Ochako head back to my dorm. "Are you okay?" She asks me a final time. "Uraraka, I told you I'm fine." I say laughing and sitting on my bed. "Do you want to stay with me tonight?" I ask her. "Please.." she says sitting next to me and taking my hand. She snuggles up to me. "Deku.. I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents since they'll be in town tomorrow." She says shyly. "S-sure!" I say blushing. "Don't worry, They're nice." She says laughing.