Chapter 34

I stand up after hearing footsteps outside in the hall. I look around to make sure no one was missing. And I was right, everyone was by the table. I rush to the door and sling it up. Izuku stood at the door with his hand reached out and his shocked mother next to him. "Izuku!" I shout to him. I feel more tears fall down my cheeks and I hug him. He hugs me back almost instantly. "I missed you so much.." I whisper to him. I step back to look at him. "Welcome, To the party." I say to both of them and step back to let them see. "Surprise!" I hear Eri shout and run s up to him. "E..Eri." He says as she hugs him tightly. "Welcome back, Problem Child." Mr. Aizawa says patting his head. "Young Midoryia, I hope you are okay okay." All might says walking up next to Mr. Aizawa. "Midoryia, I brought you a lot of Cheese!" Aoyama says. "I'm glad you're back.." Mina says smiling and sighing. "Welcome to your party!" Mineta says. "We hope you enjoy the food." Jirou says shyly. "Come eat!" Momo says grabbing his arm. They all lead him to the table and show him all the foods. I could see how the whole room lit up with joy when he arrived. I stay behind wiping my tears off of my face. I feel Inko's hand on my shoulder, and I turn to look at her. "I'm glad you waited for him." She says smiling. I nod and continue to cry. She pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back, Crying into her shoulder. We stay silent for a moment, Still hugging. She lets go and smiles to me. "I'm sorry, This is embarrassing. I shouldn't cry in front of you." I say repeating wiping my tears. "It's fine, I'm getting ready eyed too.." She says sniffing. "I'm just glad Izuku has such amazing friends.." she says looking to all of them at the table watching Deku try the food. "And he has a great mom." I add. "Thank you." She says. I smile to her, A real smile. Something I had trouble with ever since Izuku was kidnapped. I could almost never give people an honest smile. And now, it seemed so easy. To give her a real smile.
2 Hours later.
Everyone had already left. Izuku's mom left saying she was exhausted. All might, Midnight, And Mr. Aizawa went back to their rooms. The big three left with Eri. Kota and the pussy cats left saying they'd see Deku soon. Katsuma and his sister had to leave a little earlier than everyone else since they had a little to travel back. Mostly most of My classmates had went to their rooms for the night. The only ones left were Izuku, Todoroki, and Bakugo. I yawn and stand next to them as they sat silently on the couch. The air was felt with sadness, So I had to say something to brighten the mood, Anything. "So, I had fun today.." I say trying to break the cold atmosphere. Todoroki nodded silently. "Whatever." Bakug says looking over. "I'm glad.." Deku says in a low tone. I smile to him, But I can't help but feel like I'm not wanted in the room. So I frown quickly, I turn away from them. I guess I better just go so they can talk freely. Maybe they just wanna talk about guys things and they don't feel comfortable with a girl in the room. I sigh. "Okay, We'll. Goodnight guys." I say giving them a weak smile and waving. Todoroki waves back and Deku smiles at me. Bakugo stays silent in his seat, I look away and hesitation feels my body. I quickly brush it off and start walking slowly. I intended to go to my room but still ended up in Izuku's room. "Would he even feel comfortable sleeping with me still?" I ask myself. "Maybe he wants personal space for a minute. He's probably been crowded by doctors." I continue to tell myself out loud. "Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. He seemed so cold towards me. He's only said one word to me all evening.." I whisper to myself.
He doesn't love me..
He doesn't love me..
He DOESN'T Love me..
He.. Doesn't.
I sit on his bed trying to stop my mind from racing. I just need to get out of his room, He needs personal space and I'm not helping by being in his face all the time. He just needs room. Alone. I sit silently again still thinking. Suddenly his door opens and he walks in. "Uraraka?" He asks and closes the door behind him, I continue looking to the ground. He walks up to me and sits next to me on the bed. "Ochako?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder. I still don't move. He cuffs my face in his hands, Forcing me to look at him. His face goes cold when he sees silent tears face down on my face. I don't look at him though. I continue to stare at the floor. "Ochako." He says again more sternly. "Ochako, Look at me." I stay silent and don't move. "Please look at me.." he says shaking me a little. "I can't.." I whisper. "What?" He asks in a whisper. "I've been missing for you all week, I even waiting for you today. But, I can't help but feel.. Empty still." I say. He stays silent. I still don't dare to look at him. "What does that mean?" He asks. My sobs become more louder as he gets closer to my face. "I barely spoke to me today, you didn't call me or text me while you were in the hospital." I say sobbing louder and louder. "I can't help but feel you slipping away from me." I say finally looking at him. "Ochako.." He whispers. "Do you even love me still?" I ask him. "Of course I do. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. I was so scared to see you again." He says. "I was scared.." he says looking away. I sit up a bit and hold his hands in mine. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way.." I say as he still looks away. "It's not your fault. I'm sorry I didn't say anything at the party." He says looking back. "I should have tried." We sit silently on his bed. It was a peaceful silence we both let sink in. He gets closer and brushes some of hair behind my ears. He wipes the tears off my cheeks and gets closer. I start leaning in closer to him as well. Until, I feel his lips on mine. The kiss was silent but peaceful and It was perfect. His lips were so soft and tender, Like I could sink into them. We cut the kiss short and we looked at each other. He blushed quickly. "Oh my god, I'm sorry! I should have asked. I didn't even know you wanted a kiss-." He says fast. But I just laugh at his cute face. I can't help but laugh. "It's fine, Izuku..." I say trying to stop laughing. "I.. Liked it." I say blushing a little. Which makes his face glow bright red. "Do you think.. I could have another one?" I ask pointing to my lips. "If you want.." he says blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "Please." I say smiling. "I said yes." He says laughing and crawling onto one of his pillows. I follow him onto the bed and lay in front of him. He puts the blanket off me. He leans in and kisses my lips again. It was just a little kiss but, I couldn't help but love it. I laugh as I touch my lips. Quickly his face lights up and he digs into his pockets. "Okay, so I actually got you something.." he says still reaching into his pockets. "What is it?" I ask. "Well, Remember on our date when I stopped by that Jewelry store?" He asks. "Yeah?" I say. "Well, I actually got you something from there." He says getting the item and taking it out. It was a small bracelet with an infinity sign on it. I gasp at the cute bracelet and reach for it. I take it and put it on quickly. "It reminds me of the time when we took that first test when you threw the ball with your quirk and it was Infinity." He explains. I giggle. "Thank you." I say kissing his cheek." "You deserve it." He says smiling brightly. I giggle and cuddle close to his chest. "Goodnight, Ochako." He says putting his arm around me and holding me close. "Goodnight, Izuku. I love you."
"I love you more."
__________________________
Words: 1,485
:,)