Chapter 32

"Deku.."
"Deku..!"
"Deku, Wake up. Please!"
I hear the faint sound of Ochako's voice in the back of my mind. I notice the feeling of sheets under me. My head feels like it's on a pillow. I hear a faint sound of a heart monitor.
I slowly open my eye lids and see Ochako sitting next to me. She smiles at me, She sighs in relief. I look around the room to notice, I'm in a hospital. "What.. What happened?" I ask her in a shaky voice. "You passed out in the League of Villains hide out. Lucky, Everyone arrived before they came back. We got everyone out." She explains. "Good.." I say smiling back to her. I see tears fall down her face. I slowly reach to her cheek and wipe one. I cough more and drop my hand. "Izuku, Take it easy. The doctor said you'd be a little weak." She says. I nod and continue to smile. A doctor steps into the room, "Oh, good. It seems Mr. Midoryia is awake." The doctor says to Ochako. "Yes, he just woke up." She says. The doctor walks to a desk by the door and picks up a clip board. "Oh, And I believe his mother Inko Midoryia has arrived and wishes to see him." The doctor explains To Ochako.
Ochako Uraraka POV:
Izuku's mom? I've never met her.. oh wow. Deku has already met my parents.. I haven't met Izuku's mom. Okay calm down. "Oh, Okay. She came come in now." I say to the doctor. She nods and leaves the room. "My mom is here..?" Deku asks quietly. I nod and take his hand in him. I put my other hand in his hair, I stroke his hair slowly. I hear footsteps outside of the door and a small women with green hair opens the door. She stands in the doorway and looks at me. "Oh, hello." She says closing the door behind her and walking up to us. I let Izuku go and he looks up. "I wasn't expecting someone to be visiting him." She says smiling. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Ochako Uraraka." I say blushing. "Oh, Izuku's classmate?" She asks. "Oh, Yes.." I say. "Mom.." Deku whispers and she looks at him. She walks to the other side of the bed and takes his hand. "Izuku, When All might told me what happened I almost had a heart attack don't scare me like that.." She says on the edge of tears. "I could say the same thing. When you called me that one night, You almost gave me a heart attack.. Are you okay?" He whispers. "I'm fine.. That person who was acting like you took me but Pro heroes quickly came. When I got back home. A photograph was taken.." she explains. "Which one..?" He asks her. "It was a photo of me, You, and.." she says. I could tell she was upset about something. ".. And your father." She continues, Izuku stays silent. "That's fine." He says. His mother sighs and stokes his hand with her thumb. "I'm just glad you're okay, Izuku." She says smiling. "Oh, and mom.." he says. "Hm?" She says. "Ochako isn't only my classmate." He says which makes me become nervous. "Oh?" She asks looking up to me. "We're dating." He says calmly. I blush and sit silently, My face was really red. She stays silent for a moment. She giggles at herself which confuses me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She says holding her lips with her free hand. "It makes sense now, Why you were holding his hand when I walked in." She says. I nod slowly, She smiles at me. "I'm glad Izuku isn't alone."
My face lights up at her statement and I smile back. A tear falls down her cheek and my eyes also fill with tears. "Thank you, Ms. Midoryia." I say still smiling to her. "Please, Inko is fine." She says waving. "Then, you can just call me Ochako." I say. "Okay, Ochako." She says. she looks back to Izuku and smiles brightly to him. "Okay, Ill leave you two alone.." I say standing up. "Oh, are you sure, Dear? I can leave if you need alone time." She says. "Oh, Its fine." I say waving. "I need to get Back to U.A anyway." "Okay, Well. Thank you for coming." She says. "Of course." I say. I don't really know if i should do anything.. "Bye, Izuku." I say stroking his hair one last time. He looks up at me, Which makes me almost cry again. He reaches up to my cheek and gives me a weak smile. "Come closer.." He says. I nod and get closer, He kisses My cheek. I slowly rise back up blushing. I hold the cheek he kissed. I look to his mom who looks really proud..? I'm not sure. "Bye.." He says Weakly. "I love you." I smile back to him. "I love you more." I say back. I kiss His forehead and start heading for the door. "Goodbye, Inko." i say waving back to her. "Bye, Ochako." she says Waving. I close the door behind me.
45 Minutes later. . .
I walked into the lounge room of the U.A building. I look up to see everyone in the lounge room, They all seemed concerned. They all looked to me and got up. "How is Midoryia?" Iida asked. "You have to tell us he's okay." Mina said grabbing my hand. Everyone gathered around me. "Woah, Everyone Calm down. Deku's okay. He woke up today and he's with his mom right now." I explain to them. Almost instantly everyone was relieved and began talking. "Iida, What happened with Toga?" I asked him. "Well, After Mr. Aizawa came back, we went to check his room but she was gone. I'm guessing the other villains told her what happened." He explains. "Oh, I see." "I'm sure it'll be okay!" He says trying to cheer me up. "Yeah, Uraraka. We're going to make it through this." Tsu says walking up to us. "I'm glad he's okay." Todoroki says to Bakugo. "Whatever." Bakugo says leaning on the wall. "I'm just glad he's safe." Momo says sighing and drinking tea. "Yeah, I just hope he doesn't have really serious problems." Taru says sitting on the couch with Momo. "I'm sure he'll be okay. He's strong." Jirou says. "When he's back, I'll make sure to give him cheese." Aoyama says. "I'm sure he doesn't need Cheese." Sero says. "I bet there are some hot nurses take care of him." Mineta says whining. "Midoryia is really strong, he'll recover fast." Dark shadow says. "I agree." Tokoyami says. "I just can't help but worry.." Ojiro explains. "Relax, He'll come back, Bright and happy as always." Satou says patting his back. "Yeah, He's manly like that." Kirishima says. "He just has to take it easy for a bit." Kaminari says nervously. "Yeah, Sounds like a lot of stuff is happening to him lately." Shouji says concerned. "Let's just make sure when he get back he can rest easily." Kouda says smiling to them. "Right. We all should probably go rest. It's late." I say to all of them. "Right." Iida says. "Everyone say goodnight."
We all wave and say goodnight. Instead of going to by room I go to Izuku's. I walk in and close the door, I walk to his bed and fix the sheets. I pick up some clothes laying on the floor and put them up. I clean his dresser off and organize it. I sigh and lay in his bed, I quickly cover up in it. I look up to the ceiling. "I really wish Izuku was here." I mumble to myself.
__________________________
Words: 1,293