Extra ❤️

I silently sit on a bench as I watch the train pull into the station. My heart begins to race, I feel like I haven't since Ochako in forever.

She left for a bit to go home with her parents, now it was the day she would finally come back. We called every night and I missed her so much.

I leap up from the bench as the train doors opened. Many different people fled from the train and many people greeted them with hugs.

I waited patiently until I saw her, she had her hair pulled back and a nice puffy jacket covering a thin black shirt. I smile brightly and rush to her.

I pull her into my embrace and I hear her sigh into my shoulder. I pull her away to see her face. She wraps her hands around my neck as I cup her cheeks with my hands.

"I missed you so much.." I whisper to her. She grins even more and pulls me in for a quick peck on the lips. "I felt like I haven't seen you in forever!" She laughs.

Aimi silently stands next to us, she holds her luggage awkwardly, waiting for us. "C'mon, sis, we need to get going." Aimi says pointing to her watch.

"Be patient, I'm having quality boyfriend time." Ochako huffs as she rubs her face into my shoulder. I chuckled and rub her back.

Aimi sighs and looks over at me, "We need to get going." She says as she raises her eyebrows.

I smile and roll my eyes, "Missed you too, loser." I laugh, ruffling up her hair. She brushes my hand off and fixes her hair.

I kiss Ochako one more time and take her hand in mine as we walk away from the train station. "I'm so excited to see everyone." Ochako says as she lightly brushes some of her hair behind her ear.

"I bet, but for the most part, I heard everyone went back home for vacation too." I tell her. "Alright guys, this is my path," Aimi says pointing to an opposite sidewalk, "I'll catch you two later, have fun." She says waving.

We both wave back and continue down the path to get to U.A.

(A/N: season 6 got me crying)

We laugh our whole way to U.A and walk into the dorm side of the building. As soon as we walk in we're crowded by a bunch of our classmates.

"Welcome home!" Denki says grinning cheekily. "Welcome back!" Momo tells us as Tsu and todoroki gather too.

Soon all of Class 1A was gathered together talking and laughing in the lounge area. Mr. Aizawa walks in surprised to see us all.

"You all look happy." He comments. "Mr. Aizawa, welcome back." Iida says grinning like everyone else is.

Mr. Aizawa scoffs but I could see him smiling a bit as he turned away. I smiled as well, this felt normal. It was so cheerful.

Ochako leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "Hey, promise me." Ochako whispers, I look over to her.

"Promise you what?" I ask chuckling. "Promise to stay by my side even though I know I can be annoying, just stay with me." She says holding onto my arm.

I frown a bit, "Ochako, I've never once thought you were annoying." I tell her. She blushes and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Ugh, get a room." Mineta says walking by. We both watch him walk away and bust out laughing when we see him turn the corner.

"I love you so much, Izuku." She says taking my hand in hers.

"I love you more."

_____________________________
Words: 625
:)
lil extra