Chapter 28

We all finally make it to the new mall and decide to split up. "Okay, Everyone meet back here one hour." Iida says as we all walk in different directions. "Aw, Only one hour? I won't find anything.." Hagakure says whining to Jirou. "I'm sure you'll find everything you will need." Jirou says back to her. Me, Mina, and Ochako decided to head to a near clothing store. Mina was being suspiciously quiet as we entered the store. We walked around, Ochako would stop in some places asking me if the outfit she found was cute. I gave my honest opinion every time. Mina still didn't give any sassy statements or teased us. It made me sad after only 10 minutes. We checked out at the first store and started walking to the next store for scarfs. I had already picked out two whole outfits for the winter and Ochako carefully picked three. Mina only had one. I made the group stop in the middle of the mall. "Deku, something wrong?" Ochako asks me as I turn to Mina. "Mina, What's wrong?" I ask her. She jumps and Ochako stands next to me as we both look at her. "Well, After what happened at that ice cream shop. I can't stop thinking about everything I saw." She says not making eye contact with either of us. "I'm so sorry, Mina. I didn't think you'd be so scared." Uraraka says coming up to hug her. Mina hugs her back and places her face on Ochako's shoulder. They let go and we continue to look through the shop. We enter another shop and get things. My phone suddenly rings and I put it up to my ear. "Hello?" I say the other person on the line. "Hey, Midoryia." I heard Mr. Aizawa say. "Oh, Hey, Mr. Aizawa have you guys found my mom yet?" I ask him. Ochako and Mina look at me as I speak. "Yes, She's in the hospital recovering. I was surprised to see no villain was watching her." He says. I sigh and hold my chest in relief. "So, When you're ready. You can go see her." "Okay. Thank you, Sir." I say. I hang up, "What is it, Izuku?" Ochako asks me. "Nothing, Mr. Aizawa just called." I say smiling. We continue to walk around and look for a bit. "Hey, Ochako, Mina, I'll be back. I'm gonna go to the restroom." I tell them. They nod and I head across the mall.
Little did I know, Things were going to get crazy..
Ochako POV
I sigh as me and Mina look around in a small shop. "How did the date with you, Midoryia, and your parents go?" Mina asks me. "It went better than I expected." I say to her as I hold up a hat to look at it. She hums as she looks at the hats. "Ooo, This one is really cute." She says putting on a pink hat. "I'm back." Deku says standing behind Mina. She turns around to see him. I walk up to him and put a hat on his head. I get really close to his face just to make sure if we should get this hat. "Oh, never mind. I don't like it." I say sticking my tongue out and putting the hat back. Mina laughs and Deku stands silently, He seemed confused. ".. Are you okay, Izuku? You usually laugh at my funny faces.." I say feeling a little upset he didn't laugh. I like his laugh.. It's cute. "I'm fine." He states. I tilt my head and see a scrap on his cheek. I gasp as I see it and hold my hand to his face. He seemed surprised at the touch. "What happened in the bathroom?" I ask him. "Uh, nothing, I guess I just scratched my cheek on something." He says taking my hand and holding it. Still concerned, I sigh and look at a clock on the wall. We had around 20 more minutes until we had to meet up again. I look back to Deku who was smiling, I shrug and we continue to shop.
Deku POV:
I wake up in a dark room. I look around And notice I'm tied up. I struggle in the brown rope that had me stuck to a chair. My mouth had tape on it. Where am I?
To be continued~
Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next chapter! This chapter has 760 words and the next will be long so probably 800