Chapter 5

I take a breathe in as I stand at her door.
Why do I feel so.. scared. My heart is racing again. I've felt that many times. My hands are shaking but I need to knock.
Here does nothing..
*Knock Knock*
I stand at the door patiently waiting for her to open the door. The door opens slowly and Uraraka pops her head out.
"O-oh! Deku! Hi!" She says blushing. "I'm a little busy, can we talk later?" She says kinda scared like. She tries to close the door before I can say anything. I put my foot in place so she couldn't shut it. "Ochako.. Can we talk?" I say to her. She looks up at me, knowing I'm being serious. "Alright.." she says opening the door once again. I walk her dorm, She sits on her bed as I sit next to her. "Do I scare you?" I ask her. "Of course not!" She says in a panic. "Then what is it?" I ask. "I'm surprised. You always pay close attention to other people, but you don't know." She says looking down at the floor. "What do you mean?" I say trying to get a glance at her face. "I lo-."
She was cut off, a big crash hit the school. We both went flying off the bed and onto the floor. There was a lot of smoke around from the damage.
Ochako POV:
I fall of the bed, Honestly it hurt. I didn't have much time to use my quirk. I didn't land on the floor though..
I fell straight on Deku, He didn't open his eyes yet. I blushed so much, I tried to get up put I fell right back down on his chest. He opened his eyes and look right at me. "Ochako?!" He shouted and blushed. "Shhh!" I bet the teachers are out. That explosion made us fall." I say to him. "Maybe we should get up." He says blushing.

Deku POV:She didn't even notice how close we were until just now, if a teacher walked in we'd be in trouble

Deku POV:
She didn't even notice how close we were until just now, if a teacher walked in we'd be in trouble. If all might came in, he would probably tease me or something. I like when she makes that silly face.. She makes it a lot. She slowly gets up and I do too. We rush out of the dorm room and find everyone talking out in the lounge.