Chapter 11

She fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked pretty cute laying there. I notice I'm acting like a creep. I lay her on the hospital bed and continue to mumble my notes. She slowly rolls over and hits my back a little. I turn to see her turning in her sleep. It is late.. Maybe I should wake her up, Get her back to the dorm. I gentle tap her to wake up. I have to shake her to get her up. "Deku.. let me sleep.." she says rolling again. "You can sleep in your bed." I say. "Hm.."
I sigh and pick her up. I carry her over to the door and sit her down in a chair next to the door. I peep out or see if my nurse was around or not. I saw her walk down my hall. "Hey!" I whisper shout to her. She notices me and starts walking a bit faster. "I was just coming to tell you can leave when you like." She says giving me a note to give the teachers. "Okay, thank you!" I say smiling. "Your clothes should be on that dresser." She says pointing to it. "Thank youuuu." I say closing the door as she walks off. Okay, now to change. I walk to my clothes and go to the bathroom to change. (Ha, you thought)
After changing and packing up:
I pick Ochako up and exit my room. I quickly walk fast down the halls. Lucky it was late so not a lot of nurses were out only one or two doctors. I saw some weird faces looking at me. (They ship too 🤣)
I rush out of the hospital. I forgot I have to walk all the way back to school. Hm, I could call a cab, I've never called a cab before. Worth a try. I wait to see a cab I see one and wave to it. He pulls over and I jump in. I sigh as I finally sit her in the cab. "Is that lady okay?" He asks. "Yeah, she's just asleep." I explain. "Well, okay then." He says shrugging and driving off.