Chapter 13

"W-what do you mean?" I ask her. I feel really embarrassed as I ask that. "We can't just.. sleep together and pretend it didn't happen." She says. She looks nervous but trying to look mad. It was kind of cute at the same time. "Well, Iida and Tordoroki sleep in my room all the time with me." I tell her. "Yeah, but 1st, You're all guys, 2nd you don't sleep right next to them, 3rd it was you and the 2 of them." She explains. "Yeah, I see your point." I say. "How do you feel about me?" She asks me. "H-how do I feel?" I ask still nervous. "Izuku, Please be honest." She says in a very serious tone. I take a deep breathe and try to be calm. "Okay. To be honest with you, I actually really like you, Ochako." I say to her while looking into her brown eyes. "Y-you do?" She mutters under her breathe. "It's fine if you don't think the same, I-." I start. "Deku, Why do you think I asked you to sleep with me last night? I.. like you too." She says blushing and pushing some of her hair behind her ear. I blush as I finally notice what she said. I've never had someone like me before.. what do I do? Uh..
"Deku, Will you go out with me this weekend?" She asks. I calmly look at her, which surprises me since I always jump. I smile at her comment, "Of course I'll go on a date with you." I say still very calm, even she looks confused. She smiles back and hugs me. I hug her back, Gently brushing her hair out of my face.

Ochako POV:
Wow, I did think he'd like me back! We continue to hug as I blush intensely. His hair is ticking my face, it's so cute. I just want to keep hugging him all day! But of course, we can't. Sadly. We have a class in 10 minutes we need to hurry up.
We let go of each other. And get up off my bed. I'm guessing this means Deku is about to leave.. "I'll see you later, Ochako." He says walking to the door. "Okay.. see you in class." I say waving as he opens the door and leaves. I fall onto my bed, I can't believe we're going on a date this weekend. Wait.. this weekend? "That's.." I start. "Tomorrow." I say a little surprised. I look over to my window and a small vase that had the flower from woods in it.

Deku POV: I can't believe how cool I was being when she asked me that. I continue to walk to the classroom and trying to get my head together. I still have about 5 minutes to get to the class.
(After class)
I quickly pack up everything and rush to turn in our essays that were due. Everyone also turns theirs in. We all head out of the classroom it was around 3:45. Everyone walks to the lounge and drinks some of momo's tea. Kacchan goes to his room and Mineta does too. Everyone is chilling in the lounge and then I notice Torodorki in the corner of the room.
I walk to him, "Hey, Torodorki. Everything alright?" I ask him. I hand him one of momo's teas and he takes it. "No I'm fine. And thank you." He says. I nod as he continues to watch the others joke around and have fun. "Why don't you go join the fun?" I ask. He shyly looks away from the group, "What is this feeling?" He asks me.
"Hm?"