Chapter 2

(After school)
I rest in my dorm and start  lifting weights. After an hour I get up and lay on my bed. When, I got a knock on my door.. It's scared me a little as I got up. I walk to the door and open it.
"Hey, Deku." Uraraka says close to my doorway. "Oh, Uraraka. Hey, What's up?" I say to her. "I was wondering if you wanted to study with me.." she says playing with her hair.
Ochako POV
Deku makes me feel so.. Nervous. I don't know why I feel this way when I'm next to him..
well, he doesn't know I feel this way. But, I think I like him. I don't know why to be honest. Maybe because he's really silly and cute. I'm not really sure.. But, Maybe if he starts liking me, We can be together..
Just thinking of it makes my heart race.
"Uraraka?" He asks waving his hand. "Oh! Sorry.. I blanked out." I say. "About studying, I'd love to study with you." He says. I blush as he invites me in to get his notes.

Deku POV:
She walks in slowly still playing With her hair. I look next to my dresser to get the notes. She looks at all my all might action figures. "Oh wow, you even got his new one from last year." She says smiling and looking at a figure. "How did you know?" I ask her. "Oh, Well, Last year I made sure to check out any hero stuff before it sold out. I wasn't able to get this one." She says. I smile back at her as I finally find my notes. "Why are you such a fan of all might?" She asks me as we walk to my door. "Why wouldn't I? He was number one hero for so many years! And he brings me happines." I explain. We sit down on the couch and take out my notes. "Wow you can take notes well." She says looking through them. "Y-you think?" I ask blushing a little. She looks through my notes a bit more and reads them. "Wow! I wish I could easily take notes like this." She says smiling still. "Hey, guys."
I turn around to see Shoto standing tall over us. Uraraka quickly turned in surprise. "What are you doing?" He asks. "We're just studying." I tell him while showing him the notes. He nods his head and looks over at Uraraka.

Shoto POV:
Hmm.. Midoriya and Uraraka are friends but they never sit so close.
I glance over to Uraraka. She seems like she's shaking. She's blushing a lot, She's sitting Very close to Midoriya. I stop staring at Uraraka and look at Midoriya as he talks to her.

He can't be this blind