Chapter 26

He nods. My breathing becomes more rapid. Damn it! I know.. Yesterday.. Toga took some of my blood. She tricked my mom. DAMN IT. "DAMN IT." I yell. "Calm down." He says. "What do you mean 'Calm down'?! I'm pissed!" I shout back at him. "I know where she is." He says. "How?! The league of Villains have a different base now." I say starting to get calm now. "She must have left something." He says. I nod and rush out of his door. He runs behind me as I peek my head into my dorm room. I see Ochako brushing her hair. "Ochako, I'll be back, Tell your parents we can meet for Lunch!" I say smiling. She could tell I was mad, "Oh.. Okay. Sure.." she says. I wave and leave. We rush down the halls and run into All might. "All might!" I say shocked. "What's wrong, Young Midoryia?" He asks me. Bakugo doesn't wait for me, "The league took Deku's mom Inko-." He starts. "We have to go get her." All might says yelling. He rushes to the teachers lounge and explains it to the principal and other teachers. Mr. Aizawa walks out of the room and looks at us. "Dont worry. I know you both have plans today, If we find anything, We'll call you." He says. Bakugo shrugs and walks back to his dorm. I continue to stand in front of Mr. Aizawa. "Something wrong, Midoryia?" He asks me putting his eye drops in. "I want to help." I say in a serious tone. "Look, It's too dangerous for you to mess with the League again. You just had a fight yesterday. Plus, I know you have plans with Ochako today." He says turning his back to me. His last statement made me jump. "H-how did you know that?" I ask him. "Word gets around fast here." He says smiling back at me. "We'll get you information soon, Young Midoryia." All might says waving. I sigh and then wave as They walk off and Midnight join them.
I slowly walk back to my dorm thinking about what happened. I hope my mom's okay. I finally reach my door and walk in. It was about 7:00 Now so Ochako was sitting on my bed looking worried. I came over and sat next to her. "Everything is okay, Ochako." I tell her. She looks over to me, I could see she was worried. I hugged her and felt her brown hair rub against my neck. I felt a single tear fall to my neck as well. We continue to hug as she silently cries. I let go of her and wipe her tears, She quickly places her head in my hands. I blush, Knowing how rough my hands were. She probably thinks it's uncomfortable. She looks up at me, Seeing me embarrassed. She takes my big hands and holds them with her smaller ones. Her hands were delicate and perfect. I smile a little, "Let's go get some breakfast." She says getting off my bed. I follow her off and she continues holding my hand. We walk out and into the cafeteria. Most of the students were hanging out in the dorms or in town. So, It wasn't as packed as the school mornings were. We talked the whole trip down to the cafeteria and then we spot Todoroki, Tsu, Iida and Kirishima sitting at a table. They, Of course, Left two seats for us next to Tsu. We get our food and head to the table and sit. They were talking but when we came over everything got quiet. I look around to kirishima whispering to todoroki. I shrug and start eating my food. Ochako looks worried as she looks to Tsu, Who is also Very quiet. She sighs and eats her food. "Hey, Guys. Have plans today?" Kirishima asks us. Oh no.. He's going to tease us about it. "I heard your parents are in town today,
Uraraka." Todoroki says. "Must be nice to see them." Ochako nods. "Another date today?" Kirishima says smirking. "Yes, Well kind of." Ochako says to him. I like how she's being nice to him, Even if he's teasing. "Oh.. Well have fun you guys." He says. "Anyways, Today we're still meeting at the mall at 4 pm. Right Iida?" Tsu asks him. "Yes, we'll shop for winter things like Coats, Scarfs, Gloves, Etc. So please bring enough money." He says looking to all of us. "Yay! I really needed a new Jacket." Ochako says. "What's it like being the first couple in class 1-A?" Kirishima asks. It goes silent for a bit. Is that why everyone's quiet? They want to know if we're together? "We're Fine." Ochako says giving him a little warm smile. He nods and looks to todoroki. "What about you and Momo?" He asks him. "We're going steady. We're going on a date tomorrow after school." He says. "Oh wow, that's great." I say to him. He nods and continues eating. Soon after, It was already 9 am. Everyone heading back to their dorms and some stayed in the lounge. Me and Ochako were her room now though. Looking for perfect clothes to see her parents. "Oh, we should match! You wear a black tuxedo and I wear this white dress!" She says happily. The thought of it looking like a wedding made me blush hard. "I-I'm sure your parents d-don't expect you to w-wear something fancy!" I stutter. "You're right, We should go casual. It's pretty chilly outside, I'll wear my pink shirt and my jeans." She says showing me an outfit. "Yeah! It's beautiful." I say to her. "Should I wear something casual too?"
"Yes, we have to match." She says and the starts giggling. Which I think is cute and laughs with her.
An hour later
We got dressed and now we're in town looking in a flower shop. "Do you think your mother would like some flowers?" I ask her. "Oh, she loves daisies." She tells me. "I'll get her some." I say walking to some daisies. I pay for them and we continue looking at all the stores. We past the ice cream shop when Toga killed all of those people. I sigh as we pass it trying not to look. It was still closed and still had furniture everywhere. After a few hours the time came when we had to meet her parents at the restaurant. We were walking past shops when she got a text. "Oh, My parents are at The restaurant." She says showing me the text. I nod and we walk to it. We get to the front and I take a deep breath. Ochako takes my hand, I look over to her. "It's okay. They won't kill you." She jokes. I laugh a little at the comment, We walk inside and see a women and man with brown hair sitting in a booth. They both sat on one side, The man was slightly taller than the women. He had stubble on his chin he wore a white T-shirt and jeans. The women had a flower dress on with her hair up. She looked a lot like Ochako. I sigh and let Ochako guide me to her parents. They both look up from the menus they were looking at. Ochako sits down in front of them and I sit next to her. I smile at her parents, They smile back. "Are you Deku?" Her mother asks. "Well, My name is Izuku Midoryia. But Ochako Calls me Deku." I explain. "Oh, I see. That's a cute nickname." She says smiling. Her mother seems nice. We talk for a bit, Getting to know each other. "I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." I tell them. Ochako nods and I walk away.
Ochako POV:
Deku walks to the bathroom. I look to my mom who looks pretty happy and my father still looking at a menu. "What do you think mom?" I ask her. "He's a pretty nice boy. Why did you want us to meet him again? We were here last month too." She says. "Well.."
"What is it?" My dad asks cutting my sentence off. "He's my boyfriend." I tell him. "A boy? I thought you were training to be a hero?" He asks me. "I am. Can't I do both?!" I ask him getting a little mad and standing up My mom pats dad's shoulder. He sighs and continues looking at the menu. I sit back down, and look to the flowers Deku had bought for mom. We haven't even been here for more than 10 minutes and dad hates him. Deku finally gets back and he sits down. "Oh, Ms. Uraraka, I got you some daisies." Deku says giving her the flowers. "Thank you, Izuku. They're  lovely." She says smelling them. I sigh and look at my dad who still hasn't looked up.
"So you're dating my daughter?"