Chapter 16

My alarm shocks me. 6:15, Really early. I get up trying not to wake up Ochako. I stretch and turn my alarm off. I quickly get some clothes and rush to the bathroom to change.
•After•
I rush to get my phone. I quickly kiss her forehead and head out to the forest.

Ochako POV:
I wonder where he rushed to so early? I bet I can see where he is through the window. I get up and yawn a bit. I walk to his window to see All might and Deku walking up to him.
Oh! Training. I'll just take a shower and borrow some of his clothes until I can change in my room. I walk to his bathroom. It's really clean, I admire his things and turn the water on. I get it at the right temperature. I start taking my clothes off. I step into the shower and it feels very freshing.

       _After because I'm lazy •~•_
I take a towel and rap my self In it. I sigh as the fresh air touches my skin. I walk to his dresser to get a shirt and shorts. I quickly put my stuff on and somehow he has small shorts. Strange. I hear walking as I get the towel and dry my hair a bit.

Deku POV: after 50 minutes of training I'm a little tired. As I walk to my dorm I drink some of my water and I get closer. I open my dorm door and see Ochako In one of my shirts and a pair of my shorts drying her hair. I stop in tracks and blush a little. "Oh, Sorry, Deku. I should have asked if I could do this." She says embarrassed and putting the towel down. "No, it's okay. I don't mind." I say closing the door. I sigh and take another drink of water and kiss her cheek. It seemed she hasn't gotten used to it since her face got red. "Oh sorry, do you not like that?" I ask putting my water down. "No, it's okay! I like it." She says blushing and continuing drying her hair. I smile at her blushing and drying her hair. "Wanna do my hair?" I ask her. She turns in excitement. "Yessss!" She says putting down the towel and rushing to me. "Only if you let me do your hair after." I say. "Yup! Got it!" She says sitting on the bed. I sit on the floor in front of her and she gets a hair brush she starts brush through my hair.

Ochako POV:
Oh wow. His hair is so cute.. it's so fluffy and adorable! I just wanna brush it all day. But I just brush it neatly and try to flatten it. "You hair is so messy." I laugh. He nods cutely, and I put the brush down. "Your turn!" He says getting up. "Yeah I know." I sigh as I get up.
Deku POV again:
I happily get a chair for her and she sits down. Her hair was still a little wet from the shower. I start brush it and part it.