Chapter 14

"W-what feeling?" I ask him a little surprised. "Everytime I see her, I can't help but be.. weird.." he says. I couldn't really tell how he was feeling. He keeps a straight face the entire time. I look around at all the girls to see which one he was talking about. "Uh.. who?" I ask him. He took a little time to answer, "Yaoyorozu." He whispers to me. I quickly look to her still having fun and talking to Jirou. "Oh.. I see. Momo." I whisper back to him. He nods, he seemed more embarrassed after I said her name. "What should I do?" He asks me. "Just be yourself. I'm sure she'll like you either way." I say. I'm not really good at love things, I'm pretty bad. "Be myself?" He asks. "yeah." I say. "Okay then.." he says sighing and continues to watch them have fun. I shrug and walk over to the group and sit next to Ochako. She slowly moves her hand close to mine and holds it. Her hands are so smooth and soft, my hand is so.. Rough since I have so many scars from fights. I blush a little as she leans next to me. I notice everyone gets a little quiet as they see us so close. "Oh?" Momo says leaning over the couch to see us. "Yeah, what's up, Midoryia and Uraraka.." Mina says super smug. Everyone stops talking to look at us. My face turns red when I see all class 1-A stare at us. "We're dating." Ochako says smiling and still laying on my shoulder. From her just saying that, my nerves calm down. "Omg! Finally!" Mina says jumping up from the other couch. "Yeah, you two are soulmates." Tsu says walking over next to Mina. "Indeed." Torodorki says walking to us while standing next to Momo. I could see him blush a little, I glance over to Ochako and notice she is asleep. Well, she seems tired.. Mina giggles at the both of us. "I could tell you two would get together just from how you both were acting." Iida says sitting next to us. "Can we stop talking about us?" I ask being a little shy.
"Yeah, why does this damn nerd have to be the center of attention all the damn time."
I look over to see.. "Kacchan! You came out of your room?" I ask looking over to see him. "Yeah, all I heard was screaming and giggling." He says annoyed. He looks over to everyone. "So, Shut up." He says Turning around walking back to his room. We all sigh as he leaves calming. "I almost died." Mina says shaking. "He's probably just tired, so he got mad." Torodorki says.

An hour later..
Everyone but me, Ochako, and Torodorki are still in the lobby. He sighs, he sees me still letting Ochako sleep on my shoulder. "You're really lucky to have someone like her." He says. "What does that mean?" I say a little upset. "Not that I like her! I just wish I was dating Momo." He says blushing. "Just ask her out." I say shrugging. "You didn't, "just ask her out" you were shy too." He tells me. "You're less shy than me." I say blushing. "...Really?" He says. "Okay I see what you mean." I say laughing a little. "Yeah, well. I'm going to bed now." He says getting up. "Okay goodnight." I say waving as he walks to the dorms. I sigh and look over to her still sleeping. I smile at her cute sleeping face.