Chapter 41

I stretch As I walk out of todoroki's room. It took way longer than I expected to wrap all of those presents. He, Of course, Thanked me, and promised that he'd make it up to me. He gave me some of the left over wrapping paper so I could wrap my presents as well, And I'm glad.

I walk into the lounge room and see that it's empty. Everyone must be really busy. I sit down on the long couch and sigh. Today's been really stressful and it feels good to be able to sit down and relax for a moment. Well, We are having the party tomorrow for our class, Then the next day is Christmas Eve, And we get to pack up to go home. Then, The day after is Christmas.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I jump a little. I look up and see Mina leaning over the couch. "Oh hey, Ashido." I wave. I turn to face her and she smiles, "What's up? I thought you were going shopping with Uraraka?" She asks. I stay quiet and I feel my smile fade a bit. She notices quickly but she just stands up straight.

"Oh, Sorry. Did something happen? Uraraka was acting a little strange." She admits. "Yeah, Kinda. We got into a little fight on our way to the mall." I explain. She frowns and wrinkles apear between her eyebrows. "I'm sorry I even asked about it. That was rude of me." She says crossing her arms.

"It's fine, We made up." I reassure her. "Oh, Well, That's good." She says, And she gives a faint smile. "Did you not go shopping today?" I ask. "I did. I just got done fast." She says quietly. "Okay.."

The atmosphere Become really awkward as we both stay silent. "Well, I better get going, I still gotta get presents ready.." She explains rubbing the back of her neck. "Right." I quietly respond. "Goodbye." She says waving and walking back to the dorms. I sigh in relief when I hear a door close. Why was that so awkward?

*

I sit on my bed with most of the presents sitting on the opposite of me all wrapped. My rub my eyes and feel even worse then before. It was only 4 pm, but it felt like it was night time. I haven't talked to Ochako since Earlier on the street. Maybe I should go say Hi or text her, Just something.

I get up and walk to my door and swing it open. I walk down the empty halls and to the front door, I look out at the ground. The snow was still there, But not as much since it stopped snowing. I see someone Sitting on a bench under a tree, And some walking and talking.

I also see some of my classmates in groups talking and playing, Having fun. I see Ochako with Todoroki and Iida, Talking and smiling to each other. I don't want to interrupt them and make it worse for her, I'll just call her later. I turn around and open the door back open.

Ochako Uraraka POV:

"Aren't you excited for Christmas?" I ask Iida, Who was to busy fixing the scarf around his neck. "Yes, I always enjoyed The time I spent with my family on the holiday." He says looking up at the sky. "I don't see why it's so cool." Todoroki says. "Well, Because You get to spend time with your family and-. Wait, Did you not have Christmas at home, Todoroki?" I ask. "I did, But, Not with my family. My father Didn't let me see my siblings for awhile." He explains. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I say holding my hand over my mouth. "It's fine, This time, I get to spent it with all of my friends." He says giving a small smile. I grin back with glee, And Iida Smiled back as well.

"Right!" I shout happily. I jump up and down, But stop and turn around to see Deku turning and walking inside. Why didn't he come over here? Is he mad still?

"Uraraka, Everything alright?" Iida Asks me. "Y-yeah, I'll be back." I stutter. I walk back inside and see deku about to turn the corner

"Izuku!" I shout waving as he turns around to see me. "Yeah?" He asks. I stop walking and stand silently. "Um.." I mutter. "Yes, Uraraka?"
"I'll spend Christmas with you." I blurt out, I see his eyes widen a little.

"Really?" He asks, I nod my head back. He gives a soft smile and turns away. "Thank you, I still need a little space, But just for tonight. We can talk tomorrow." He says. "Okay, I understand." I answer back.

He smiles and waves. I wave back and he turns the corner. I'm glad I made him happy. I hope he can forgive me for earlier, I really didn't mean to make him mad on the sidewalk.

Izuku Midoryia's POV:
I sit on my bedroom floor, Sighing. "I'm so tired." I mutter to myself. I feel my back pocket vibrate from my phone. I quickly take out my phone and see my mom was calling.

"Hey, Mom." I say answering the phone. "Hello, Izuku. How are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm doing fine. How are you?" I question. "Oh, I'm really excited for you to come home for Christmas break." She exclaims happily. "Oh, I hope you don't mind, But I told Ochako that she could come." I tell her.

"Oh, The more the merry." She beamed. "Since she didn't want to miss seeing her parents, I told her she could spend the night on Christmas Eve and then her parents could come in the morning." I explain to her.

"Oh, I see. Well, That's perfectly fine." She comments. "I'll just make sure to make more food."

"Thanks, Mom. I really appreciate it." I tell her. I could almost hear her smile as a responds.

"I'm just happy to be able to see you again." She chirped. I laugh a little at how happy she was. But, I couldn't blame her, She must be lonely. Dad isn't around and I've been busy with U.A.

I suddenly have a feeling of guilt. I feel guilty for leaving my mother alone. I feel sad for this poor women who has almost lost everyone important to her.

I feel a wrinkle between my eyebrows form. I have to make it up to my mom.
__________________________
Words: 1084
I'm so so so so so sorry it took so long to make another chapter!
I've been super busy! I'll try to make another chapter faster with more words! Promise 😥