Chapter 27

Deku POV:
"So, you're dating my daughter?" Mr. Uraraka asks me. The table becomes silent for a moment. "Dad." Ochako says giving him a cold look. He glares back at her and then at me. "Are you?" He asks again. "Yes, Sir." I say nodding. "Well, She needs a man like you around." He says, The comment surprised me. I expected him to kill me or something, but I guess he likes me. "What?" Ochako says. "Well, I don't trust people in this town that much. Most become criminals and that's why we moved to the town over last month. But I trust this man." He says looking up finally. Ochako seemed very shocked, But her frown turned into a warm smile. "Thanks, Dad." She says. "I like him too, Plus he gave me these beautiful flowers." Mrs. Uraraka says. We all laugh together, After awhile we finally got our food. And then, Time seemed to pass by fast it was already 1:30 and we finished. We waved goodbye to her parents and walked past shops again. I see a shop in particular I wanted to see. It was a jewelry shop, Where you can order custom brackets, necklaces, earrings, etc. "Hey, Ochako. Can you wait here please?" I ask her letting go of her hand. "Oh, Sure." She says. I rush into the store and place a order for a bracelet with an infinity sign on it. It'll be a surprise for her. I walk out of the shop to see Ochako run to me. "Let's go! It's already 3 and we don't wanna be late!" She tells me. I take her hand and we walk to the train station.
A little later, Back at U.A.
We finally made it back to see everyone already getting their money to head to the mall. This time we're going to a different mall for.. Reasons. "Alright everyone! We'll be heading out in 30 minutes! We're going to split up in pairs." He explains as he stands in front of everyone. "Groups of three."
Aw man. I was hoping me and Ochako could look around alone together.
{I lined them up for you :)}
"Mina, Uraraka, And deku.
Tsu, Tokoyami, and Mineta.
Jirou, Kaminari, and Hagakure. Bakugo, Kirishima and Sero.
Aoyama, Ojiro, and Kouda.
Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Me
Then the last group is only Shouji and Satou."
We all get in line but with the people in our group close. We walk back out to town and to the mall.