Chapter twenty-one.

This story takes place on earth 38 with both Kara's and both Lena's.
-

Kara smiled at her wife. It was the first time she had seen her in months and she was happier than ever. "Lena how was it, dealing with everything?" Kara asked.lena shrugged.

"It was difficult at first but she was helpful with the kids." Lena said. "What did they have you doing while you were here?" Lena asked. She placed a kiss on her wife's head and sat next to her.

"I trained to be supergirl, I actually became supergirl for a while and it was fun, but I missed you and the kids." Kara replied.

"We missed you, and as soon as they I find out if Kara is okay and they clear you and set up the portal we can all go." Lena said. Kara's smiled dropped a bit and Lena took notice to this. "What is it baby?" Lena asked.

"Do you love her, the way you love me?" Kara asked. Lena sighed and looked her Kara in the eyes.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't fall for her, but I love you and only you." Lena said. Kara nodded.

"I-I'm tired, I'm going to lie down for a little bit." Kara said, giving a small smile.

"Baby, come on you can't tell me that you didn't fall for her?" Lena said.

"I didn't, I kissed her but you fell for her." Kara said. And it was the truth. While this Lena was a spitting image of her wife, she never fell for her, she just wanted to feel the touch of her wife even if it wasn't her wife.

-

Back at Kara's apartment.

Kara was still curled on the floor sobbing. Sobbing for the woman she had fallen for all over again. The woman who she had hurt and made hate her. She heard the door open but she stayed in her same spot. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and squeeze her. "You don't have to Alex." Kara sobbed.

"It's Lena," she said softly.kara looked up and met her eyes with the brunette.

"Why did you come back?" Kara asked as she wiped her eyes. Lena bit her lip.

"I realised that I put you through so much and you gave up." Lena started. "I made a super give up and I can't be that person, I can't hurt the people I love."

"Well it's a good thing I'm not one of those people," Kara said as she stood up. Lena grabbed onto her wrist.

" Kara don't you get it!" Lena shouted. Kara shook her head.

"Get what Lena?" Kara asked. Lena stood up and got closer to her.

"I'm in love with you, that why it hurt so much that I had to find out through Lex, I love you so much that I can't even stay mad a-" Lena was interrupted my Kara's lips smashing against hers. There was fire and love in the kiss. Lena pushed Kara up against the counter and lifted her up. Kara pulled away and smiled.

"I-I love you too," Kara said. Lena connected their lips again and Kara switched them. She picked Lena up and brought her into the bedroom.

"Do you want to?" Lena asked.

"Do you?" Lena nodded and began taking off her cloths. Lena lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it onto the floor. Kara pushed her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. She began sucking on Lena's neck leaving hickeys on the brunette. Lena moaned with pleasure.

"This is no fair," Lena said. Kara giggles.

"Why not?" Kara asked.

"Because you can't get hickeys." Lena said. Kara smiled and connected their lips.