Chapter Fifteen.

This story takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.
-

As Lena walked up to Alex's door she felt tired and hopeless. She had been searching for hours and was about ready to give up. She knocked softly on the door and waited for someone to open it. Alex's door swung open revealing Alex with a blanket wrapped around her body. "Lena?" She said with a little shock present in her voice.

"Please, tell me Kara is here, she took off and I have been worried sick!" Lena replied frantically. Alex nodded.

"She's on the couch, I'll give you guys some time to talk." Alex said as Lena breezed past her. Kara sat on the couch watching tv.

"Kara?" Lena said as she sat down next to Kara. She looked up at the brunette and gave a broken smile.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked quietly.

"I'm taking you home, and if you cooperate, I won't be as upset that I looked for you for almost three hours," Lena said. Kara nodded and Lena scooped her up.

"You know I can fly right?" She asked. Lena nodded.

"It's time you take a break from everything, so I'm flying you home," Lena replied. She placed a small kiss on Kara's forehead and shot into the sky, landing back at their home in 5 minutes. By then Kara had fallen asleep in Lena's arms.

"Is she okay?" Katarina asked. Lena nodded.

"She just needs a very long mental break," Katarina stood up and sped over to them.

"I'm sorry mum, I love you." She placed a kiss on Kara's head and then gave one on Lena's cheek. "I love you too mom,"

"I love you munchkin," Lena said. "Tell her your sorry in the morning too please?" Katarina nodded and went upstairs. Lena placed Kara in bed and crawled in next to her.

-

When Kara woke up the next morning, she had expected to be alone. Instead she woke up with her body snuggled comfortably in Lena's. She slowly tried slipping away but Lena pulled her in tighter. "Don't even think about it," Lena said with her raspy morning voice. Kara stayed put. She was warm and felt safe in Lena's arms.

"I'm guessing you're a light sleeper?" Kara asked. Lena shook her head.

"I got up to do something, but I'm not ready to be up or be alone in this bed yet." Lena replied. She buried her face in Kara's neck, giving Kara the chills with her breath. There was a knock at the door and Lena groaned.

"Come in," Kara said softly. Katherine opened the door and smiled when she saw them snuggled up together.

"Hey mum, mom, so I was thinking since uncle lex is taking Caleb and the twins, maybe the three of us could have a relaxation day?" Katherine pitches. Lena sat up slowly and blocked the sun. Katherine zoomed and shut the shades.

"Don't do that, she'll fall back asleep," Kara said. Lena gave her a light smack. "Ow!" Lena rolled her eyes.

"You're Kryptonian, That didn't even hurt you," Lena said.

"So what do you guys think?" Katherine asked.

"That sounds wonderful, Kara really needs this" Lena said. She gave Katherine a look and she nodded.

"What?" Kara asked.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating on mom, and I'm sorry for calling you Kara." Katherine apologized.

"Kara is my name, so you don't have to call me mom," Kara replied. "And I forgive you, I probably would've done the same thing."

"But you're my mother and it was rude,"Kara raised her eyebrows. She leaned to Lena's ear.

"I thought you told her," she asked.

"She did But you are still my mother and if I start calling you Kara, we will be judged on more then being Kryptonians." Kara nodded and stretched. She fell back in her place on the bed and sat there while Katherine left to get dressed. Lena rolled over and walked two of her fingers up Kara's arm.

"What are you doing?" Kara asked, glancing over at the movement on her arm.

"Getting your attention," Lena responded. Kara faces Lena.

"You have it, what do you need it for?" She asked. Lena smiled.

"Because I've missed those beautiful blue eyes," Lena said. "I can't help but get lost in them." Kara smiled at Lena, but quickly let it drop.

"We should, go um, get ready because Katherine is waiting," Kara stuttered as she got out of bed. Lena heavily sighed. She got dressed quickly and walked into the kitchen.

"Okay so we all have appointments at the spa down the street in 15 minutes, and then at 11:00 we have mani-pedi's," Katherine said excitedly.

"How did you set this up in... 20 minutes?" Kara asked as she looked down at her phone.

"I didn't do it this morning, when she told me the truth about who you were and after what happened between the two of us, I knew you needed time off from life." Katherine said. She handed her parents their spa cards and grabbed her bottle of water.

"Are you staying here?" Lena asked. Katherine nodded.

"I said we all not just the two of you, I do want to get to know you because I don't know how long you will be in this earth," she said to Kara. "Plus how often do you get to tell people you met another version of your mother?" She asked.

Kara nodded and said "fair point."

~
When they were done with the spa it was time for them to head to the nail salon. "Katherine was right, today has been extremely relaxing," Kara mumbled.

"She always was the most relaxing child, she always relaxed everyone she knew." Lena said.

"We have to go to the lab today don't we?" Kara asked.

"Not if you don't want to, it's all up to you." Lenas replied.

"But you've held them off while I have a- been busy," Kara refrained from saying avoiding Lena. Lena knew what she was going to say.

"They understand." She replied.

"What Colours?" Asked the young blonde.

"Green," Kara said.

"Blue," Lena said at the same time. The both smiled.

"They match your eyes ladies," the woman said. They both nodded. They both got their nails done and joined the daughter to drive home.