Chapter twenty-three.

A year later.  Earth 38.
-

"Lena?" Kara called out. There was no response. "Lena I have some news to share." She said cheerfully. Lena still didn't answer. Kara opened the door and was met by candle light, roses and a beautiful brunette who she was so madly in love with. "Lee, what's all this?" Kara asked with a smile plastered on her face. Lena walked closer to Kara and held into  her hands.

"The first time I saw you walk into my office, I said 'holy cow who is this beautiful woman!' To myself." Lena started. "I knew from that moment you would be very important to me." Tears soon slid down Lena's face and Kara wiped them away.

"Lee don't cry," Kara cooed. Lena shook her head.

"No, it's okay." Lena reassured her. "I have loved you forever Kara Zor- el, and I want to spend the rest of my forever with you." Kara's eyes widened as Lena reached into her pocket and pulled out a box. She opened it and revealed a beautiful diamond ring. "Kara Zor-el, will you do me the honours of being my wife?" Lena asked. Tears streamed down Kara's face now.

"Yes, yes, of course I'll marry you!" Kara said cheerfully. Lena slipped the ring onto Kara's finger and kissed her beautiful fiancé.

"W-wait you had news, I want to hear your news." Lena said. Kara smiled.

"I-I'm pregnant." Kara smiled. Lena's eyes widened and she wrapped Kara in a tight hug.

"Oh my god this is the best day ever!" Lena said through happy tears.

-
Dear Lena,

She proposed to me today. Just before I got myself ready to share my pregnancy she proposed! It was the most amazing thing of the day. I will soon lose my powers so I'll have to go to Argo for the remainder of my pregnancy. She was so excited when I said yes, but I think she was happier to know about the baby. Thank you for helping me get my words out to her.

-love Kara from E38.

-

Earth 2.

Lena read over Kara's email and smiled. "What does it say?" Kara asked her wife.

"Lena proposed and Kara told Lena she was pregnant!" Lena exclaimed. Kara smiled.

"A wedding and a baby,"  Kara said happily. Lena smiled and sent a reply back. Three days later she heard that Lena and Kara had gone to Argo.

-

Sorry this is so short. I thought I could've given a better ending to this story but it's not a real ending. I'm making another book soon but I just couldn't keep up with this story at the moment.